Dumbest Laws In Your Country Are?

• Thread starter AndrejBosnaBVB
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
AndrejBosnaBVB

AndrejBosnaBVB

NRU Member
10 Dec 2016
Bosnia & Herzegovina
www.youtube.com
This topic came on my mind when I saw that the Bosnian government [which is dumb af and we have 3 presidents, in case someone didn't know (one is Croat, one is Muslim and one is Serb)], back to the topic, they said in the newspaper that they decided that they will bring a new law and it's :

IF YOU HAVE ANY PHYSICAL CONTACT WITH FEMALE PERSON IN PUBLIC OR AT HOME, ANY PERSON WHO WAS TOUCHED OR WHO HAS SEEN THAT CONTACT,CAN CALL THE POLICE AND YOU'LL END UP IN PRISON STRAIGHT AWAY, AND WHEN ALL THE PROOFS ARE COLLECTED YOU CAN BE PUNISHED BY SUPREME COURT OR YOU WILL BE SET FREE IF THERE ARE NO PROOFS!

So basically I walk with my gf, I smash her ass and straight away somebody saw that & called the police I go straight to the prison and I have to be there few days before they actually make sure I didn't wanted to rape her or kick her ass loool :D
Dumbest thing ever, this whole country is dumb so nothing can surprise me, I think they should really make a difference between real Physical Attack and other stuff...I guess they are trying to help women who are either way raped or they are under constant physical attacking by their husbands,but really this wont help and there will be so many FALSE-POSITIVE reports....

That does seem to be pretty stupid.

Up here in Scotland I can buy alcohol but only after 10:00 and before 22:00. I think it was supposed to "help" those with an alcohol problem by preventing them buying at any time of the day. All it does, like so many other laws, is make it awkward for everyone. I do the shopping usually first thing which means that I cannot buy alcohol then and have to go back later or do the wait of shame and wait until 10:00! The reasons for the laws were to:

• preventing crime and disorder
  • securing public safety
  • preventing public nuisance
  • promoting and improving public health
  • protecting children from harm

I cannot find any study that even hints this has made any change whatsoever.

The other one that annoys :mad: me and is along the same lines is restricting tablets like paracetamol to 16 tablets per pack. This was to deter people committing suicide by overdose. Studies suggest that this has reduced the rate to 20 overdoses per month compared from about 55 per month. I not suggesting that saving people isn't right but the UK suicide rate is still increasing so people are maybe choosing other methods. So my point is that restrict the packet size has forced up the price of drugs (as this applies to other general over-the counter medicines too) because of packaging costs. I can still go to the US, buy a tub of 500 500mg paracetamol for such a small price compared to here.

Finally the one that really pisses me off is when you buy a DVD/BluRay and you HAVE to watch the anti-piracy advert that you cannot skip. I paid for the disk so I don't need an anti-piracy sermon. Those watching a pirated disk don't have to watch it because it has been removed! Same goes for ads that you HAVE to watch and cannot skip. Again no wonder people buy pirated versions.

Reactions: AndrejBosnaBVB
That one with the DVD/BluRay thingm that's too much xD Here in Bosnia you do what ever you want even some big shopping centers back in the day when PS2 was active they've been selling games for PS2 with chip, so you don't have to buy original game you can play on cheaper piracy versions xD

I think most bullshit laws and taxes are just collecting of money from middle class but justifying it as improving of security and protecting of nature etc. Then corrupt leaders can cut taxes of richest people and big companies and ignore their tax avoidance.

easy dumbest law in my contry is that your not allowed to defend yourself or your property unless your almost dying lol since our police has fallen in quality over the years the amount of ppl making shoplifting has increased so much its rideculous, and if you as a store owner defend yourself or stop a shop lifter in any way its usually the owner that gets prosecuted for being "violent" towards the shoplifter LOL so the shop lifter gets away with what he did and the owner gets smacked with a charge for violence..
that about sums up Danish Laws. lol

Here as a policeman you can shoot only if the attacker is going to shoot you, so basically he has to put a gun right in front your nose you can kill him in self protection
the same is for usual citizens, so basically I can only watch a robber take my car I'm not allowed to shoot, if I shoot and I kill him I will be punished for it cuz he wasn't attacking me with any kind of weapon...

Users who are viewing this thread