Christmas signs ?

• Thread starter FortunaMagica
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
FortunaMagica

FortunaMagica

NRU Member
25 Mar 2012
Denmark
X_X damn christmas has returned to denmark yet again!! this time even earlier than last year, look at what we snagged on the 30th of september

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 55
It's liver pate sounds disgusting but actually delish great way to use pig guts. Rumors has it that Peter Schmeichel was conceived after a lever pate party. But still it's purely speculation.

The T-bag (Christmas theme) song gets you in a christmassy mood. :)

[video=youtube;e38gsCNZFDk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e38gsCNZFDk[/video]

Last edited:
AW: Christmas signs ?

I`ve GOOGLED WHAT IS -JULEPOSTEJ- THE RESULT ARE " DANSK SVINEHÜND " ???????????????????

IT IS THE DANISH HOT DOG ?? OR ITS REALLY DOGMEAT AND PORKMEAT ????

WE MIX ONLY PORK AND BEEF.

ANY HOW IT TASTES :)

PS: WAU WAU

i thought it is what frenchmans call pâté :D and german cocks call pastete only some special stuff

i ate such things in denmark and it was delicate but i dont know wether i missed that one ;)

and if i really missed something fortuna sent me some ;) ill pay it to you xD

try Belgian beer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(there is No substitute):D

lol wherefrom scatha unless you send us some nobody will get some besides the belgian truffles under us

The T-bag (Christmas theme) song gets you in a christmassy mood. :)

[video=youtube;e38gsCNZFDk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e38gsCNZFDk[/video]

amg so awsome xD im putting that on my christmas playlist for the 1st december XD now all we need now is a mod to our BF2 server so we could change the helmets with christmas hats x D

i thought it is what frenchmans call pâté :D and german cocks call pastete only some special stuff

i ate such things in denmark and it was delicate but i dont know wether i missed that one ;)

and if i really missed something fortuna sent me some ;) ill pay it to you xD

you would have to mate, ild send you a pack if we had a way of keeping it cool til it got to you, unfortunately we dont :-/ but im sure yould love it XD compared to the normal witch you tried while you was here, this one contains a strap of bacon, whipped cream and milk in it, it may not sound delicious to you outsiders, but it tastes so insanely good yould have to try it just once in your life its one of those experiences wich you mosnt miss :)

Users who are viewing this thread