Change map rotation?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
M

metroM_SRT

12 Mar 2023
Heya,

I've been wondering, why are you keeping the same map rota, even though server dumps players on some maps?

Given that not everyone votes, and some of the maps are very... unpopular to say the least, have you thought about changing what maps are available?

Right now was the peak players on steam (19:00-22:00), and the server was mostly empty.

The server is clean so it's not that, I think that the consistency of the maps is what's kinda slowing things down.

If not changing, then perhaps shrinking the number of maps - sorta like restaurants bloat with unnecessary stuff that no one takes anyways.

I'm not sure if it's in, but I haven't played Metro for ages on your servers for instance, but it's the damn vehicle maps all the damn time, while primary infantry maps like Pearl Market, Propaganda, Locker and the such usually have the most players on other servers.

Furthermore, Metro servers are usually >30 players at all times.

Maybe, if you're not comfortable outright changing the maps, make Wild Wednesdays or whatever change maps instead of mods maybe.

Anyways, I wanna hear your thoughts.

Cheers lads.

Reactions: blugi21
thanks for your feedback. there are all maps in rotation but votemap is a bitch sometimes. i will give it a reset so all maps will have the same chance again to get voted.
Honestly, I thought there's only like 12-16 hahahah

Sometimes metro and locker don't appear in voting and sometimes we play locker and metro in a row. Votemap works fine if you ask me but like Laka said a reset will be helpful.

Reactions: lakaelo

Users who are viewing this thread