Car scratches :(

• Thread starter General_Misery
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
General_Misery

General_Misery

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Halmstad - Sweden
Daughter took our Golf for a ride and hit some traffic cones - what to do? Polish, rubbing or what?

B4BE5603 2A2B 443E B56C E004749666A9 22FAF94E 207C 4D20 8874 54F1021CF9EA B9C06A6D 56C7 432F A32A 681310216567

Thanks 🙏🏻

• Wow
Reactions: dcyper
1. show it to insurance.
2. Try washing off the paint of cones, if its clean just polish.
3. If the scraches are deep go back to insurance and let them paint it.

Reactions: General_Misery
Daughter took our Golf for a ride and hit some traffic cones - what to do?

first... :unsure::ROFLMAO:

baguette GIF

as edgars, try to ploish it out. i bought some kind of polishmaschine some time ago for my wifeys car. also to polish some scratches out and it works very good. they are not all totaly gone and invisible but when you don´t kmow they are there....:)

this is nearly the same maschine i bought.

Some time ago I used a cloth (something nano :unsure:) and it worked great. It looked like hair that was pressed into a cloth shape and was impregnated with some type of fluid.
It was hard work rubbing with it but the result was surprisingly good even on the deeper scratches. Cant remember the name just that it was some sort of nano technology ???

I have a pen thing that you can use on the scratch. Seems to fill and use the existing paint to blend in. Will find it in the morning.

T-cut would be worth a try too. Followed by a polish. If they are deep then may need more work

Reactions: General_Misery

Users who are viewing this thread