Can someone explain this to me?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
ulthart

ulthart

NRU Member
13 Aug 2012
Poland
The day before yesterday I went to the server 2F4Y.com. I logged by batllelog.co and had my true rank.

Later I changed the server on the Weekend Warriors Wake Island and there had a lower rank.

Do these servers have their own "rank"?

I have no idea what the team at battlelog are doing, I'm guessing the two different servers are looking at two different stats databases. But the BL people are pretty unhelpful of telling us what is going on in simple English I've not bothered to look into it much :p

Weekend warriors are testing the Battlelog stats system ( its the only server at the moment), Battlelog saved alot of stats from Spieler-Daten.de, so it can be that they have older stats from you.

Odp: Re: Can someone explain this to me?

I have no idea what the team at battlelog are doing, I'm guessing the two different servers are looking at two different stats databases. But the BL people are pretty unhelpful of telling us what is going on in simple English I've not bothered to look into it much :p

Best if it were fused together. I hope that soon it will be engulfed :) :)

- - - Updated - - -

Weekend warriors are testing the Battlelog stats system ( its the only server at the moment), Battlelog saved alot of stats from Spieler-Daten.de, so it can be that they have older stats from you.

That would explain why I have a lower rank. I wonder if the fix is all it will be further promoted. One more question, why on those servers are ranks and our NRU does not?
Thank you very much for your answers :)

- - - Updated - - -

I should add that when I log on the launcher BF2HUB it in my BFHQ in the main panel of the game have their real statistics, but in the game I do not have any rank

We've asked what the official set up of the files is for any why if you follow anything they say it comes up with errors in our server console but they don't really help us

I only can say we have to be paticent. The guys at BF2hub and Batllelog do this in their sparetime for free. Without their affort we could not even play BF2 anymore.

That's true and I appreciate that (well we could still run an unranked server but yer), but it doesn't help the community if you don't provide proper/any support from the server admins and really anyone using your tools and sort of destroys the work you've done. Also doesn't help stealing code from other members in the bf2 community.

As well I wish to retract my previous news post about all our code being custom. I was not clear enough in context. Everything you see on this website is 100% custom code.
Before they changed what they said they implied all launcher and backend code was their own, but a load of the backend code that was given to them by the PR team which they didn't mention at all. They got a bit pissed if I remember in the forums.

saddly sam is right. grapping somme data from other site is one thema but it is totally annoying how the work with there infos and announcements. actualy there are soooo many oopen questions out there and there is not one "official" answer at least the most important.
just the point with the not shown rank at the server. its fucking stupid that no one gave out a info about the "bf2 server & unlock exe"
[h=2]BF2 SERVER RANKS & UNLOCKS EXE[/h]
This will enable your Windows server to show ingame Ranks and Enable Unlocks via Battlelog! This does not report stats but enables rank + Unlocks.
[h=2]1.60MB | VERSION: 1.50 WINDOWS[/h]

it says RANKS and unlocks. unlocks work on our server, ranks not. but nobody knows if the rank not shown nowhere or is it a problem on our server.

ok, that the guys doing this in there freetime but if you start such a project you have to handle it at a certain standard.

Re: Can someone explain this to me? I log on to the forum every day and on the BF2 forum there is always " 1 viewing ", no matter the time day or night, always 1 viewing. I just wondered if a bot had been planted, or someone died and is now permanently AFK on there, or maybe there is 1 viewing all the time !

Sorry for highjacking this thread but it just seemed very apt for my question.

After posting this just checked and there is no one viewing ( its a conspiracy ) :???:

Last edited:
Hi Fans ;)

My Question to you all is: Are you playing Battlefield for Stats and Ranks or for having Fun?

I don´t care about my Stats (in BF2 my Stats are horrible ^^) or about my Rank.
I play Battlefield and all other Games for having Fun and not for looking other things and fap for my Rank/Stats or what ever.

My fun is, when i can shoot another Cock and press my balls into his dead face! :D

Who cares about it , if i´am Private or a 5000 Star General?
I don´t need any Ranks in BF for having fun.

Just my thoughts for this useless discussion...

Odp: Re: Can someone explain this to me?

Hi Fans ;)

My Question to you all is: Are you playing Battlefield for Stats and Ranks or for having Fun?

I don´t care about my Stats (in BF2 my Stats are horrible ^^) or about my Rank.
I play Battlefield and all other Games for having Fun and not for looking other things and fap for my Rank/Stats or what ever.

My fun is, when i can shoot another Cock and press my balls into his dead face! :D

Who cares about it , if i´am Private or a 5000 Star General?
I don´t need any Ranks in BF for having fun.

Just my thoughts for this useless discussion...

Some play for statistics, and some to show the scrotum over the head defeated.
Everyone playing as he likes;)

Users who are viewing this thread