Brewing an IPA

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
This is getting complicated!

So I basically need to do a slow motion beer drinking video whilst clothed! :D

Looks nice but looks more like a factory! Showed it to Isobel and the reaction (without words) was a definite "No!"

Looks nice but looks more like a factory! Showed it to Isobel and the reaction (without words) was a definite "No!"

You can tell her that "With this machine, I'll make diamonds out of coal; diamonds for you to wear my precious!" Females can be sooo gullible

Not done a brew for a while mainly because of time and that we acquired quite a few new beers when we were in Wales! I also need to get some more malts in stock as the last lot I had got have nearly been exhausted. The beer I did was predominately wheat malt with other low colour. I added some hops but mainly as a preservative rather than making something as hoppy as my recent efforts. I've yet to do the "drinking an IPA" video mainly as the light has been awful and I have been trying out camera mounts and angles.

So while you wait for that video to be produced, here is a time-lapse of the first 12 hours of the fermentation process condensed into about 1 minute 20 seconds. There were about 3,000 images taken to create it using a GoPro Hero 4 Silver.

[video=youtube_share;hN76Dfi2ts0]http://youtu.be/hN76Dfi2ts0[/video]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread