bf4 crash

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
kyntteri69

kyntteri69

NRU Member
21 Jul 2012
finland
everytime i try to go options when i play game crashes
i have try repair install and same shit :D
what i do next ffs :D
anyone else have this problem

Great tool that loefty...

Have you tried a HDD error scan kyntteri ? Could be a bad sector or some garbled data in your bf install

Went through that for a while with crashes all the time. Form me it was an SSD that was failing (not one with OS or game installed on but another drive used for photos). If the other suggestions don't work try uninstalling the game and Origin and PB and then completely clearing any references within the registry (assuming you are running Windows) for those too. Can take a while to go through the whole registry as the uninstall still leaves a lot of cruft behind. Once you have done that reinstall Origin and then the game again and then PB if that doesn't get added automatically.

Went through that for a while with crashes all the time. Form me it was an SSD that was failing (not one with OS or game installed on but another drive used for photos). If the other suggestions don't work try uninstalling the game and Origin and PB and then completely clearing any references within the registry (assuming you are running Windows) for those too. Can take a while to go through the whole registry as the uninstall still leaves a lot of cruft behind. Once you have done that reinstall Origin and then the game again and then PB if that doesn't get added automatically.

what else should he install bf4 on a UNIX-System would be cool if i could make everything on Linux...

Windows sucks but we need it cause nvidia and gamecompanies are idiots ;)

Where is the problem to get the source code of drivers and games compiled for Linux and co ... then we dont have to worry about useless registry anymore....

so that was my windowshatepost for today WINDOWS go home your old and bad and shitty ^^

I guessed it was probably Windows but I've learnt from doing help desk NEVER assume anything. I had some aircraft engineers who phoned up to say "every time we switch on the kettle the PC goes off". After quite some time we worked out they were pulling out a plug (the PC) to then plug in the kettle! They didn't associate one action with the other and these guys repaired 747s! Another person had their PC fail. Me: You have a backup? Them: Yes. Me: You should be OK then. Went to their desk, rebuilt the PC then asked for the back (floppy) disks. Was handed one. Me: Where are the others? Them: That is it, when I did the backup it would eject the disk and then say put in a floppy disk so I put it back in....". Me: <silent> but thinking "your F***ed". Also, saw a mainframe fry because wine was poured into it. It was Christmas and we were playing volleyball over it and someone had put a bottle of wine on the top which inevitably got knocked over.... In another company, the mainframe room had carpet tiles but every so often one would go missing (because it was damaged and was a trip hazard) so got replaced. Went round to a guy who I worked with and found the living room carpeted with tiles from the mainframe suit. Also had a full set of cutlery from the canteen along with salt and pepper. The joys of the IT department. But I digress.

Have to disagree about Windows. I like 7 and 8 and have had no issues with both OSes. Problems have been with hardware and or the operator doing something stupid. My windows 7 server box has an up time of over three months now with the only down time being for reboots after updates.

Users who are viewing this thread