Bf3 servers

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
chriskrass

chriskrass

NRU Member
17 Mar 2012
WINNENDEN GERMANY
Hey cocoboys, i notice there are only a few bf3 endgame servers with the conquest large mode running,maybe we can change one of our servers with endgame and armoredkill maps ( conquest large mode ).
what do ya think ???

End game have couple nice maps and fast dirtbike + C4 is guaranteed fun for tank noob hunters, i recommend trying them. That railroad middle of forest map was my favorite. :)

Hey cocoboys, i notice there are only a few bf3 endgame servers with the conquest large mode running,maybe we can change one of our servers with endgame and armoredkill maps ( conquest large mode ).
what do ya think ???
i agree but not every one has premium do they :D p.s yes i do have premium
what about anorther bf4 server or take 1 of bf3 and wait till hardline comes because hardline server will be cool

Re : Bf3 servers

what do ya think ???

OK to play on different and large maps :+1:

ok think we put all the maps of both dlc`s then it is very varied,how many tickets 500-800

we can run nearly all maps and with vote map we can give 6 maps to vote after each round. so it can be very variable. i would suggest 200% ticket count that means around 600 tickets.

if needed we can also run different modes on one server because we can also handle that in vote map so you can vote the different modes too.

Re: AW: Re: Bf3 servers

sounds good,and for mode vote capture the flag would be great too.

Its fun if everybody plays it "right" but normally nobody cares about flag, whole enemy team just camps around enemy spawn for easy kills. :p

Users who are viewing this thread