Bf2 Weekend On Bf4 Server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
lakaelo

lakaelo

NRU Heed
what do you think about that?

i was remembering at the good old BF2 times and with that i had the idea to put the BF2 maps into our rotation and playing this maps with the BF2 classic settings.

-so no autorepair for vehicles ( good against whores :)
- just spawn on squadleader

and so on. all infos you can find here. battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/de/news/view/2955063447851787520/

possibly this could be a funny thing to play that.

we could play this maps:

1. dragon valley ( free in origin )
2. gulf of oman ( you need to have this DLC )
3. caspian boarder ( you need to have this DLC ) (ok, no bf2 map but to have a third one in rotation )

if some of us don´t have the DLC, we could make a dragon valley weekend with BF2 classic settings or just the vanilla maps in classic modus.

what do you think about that?

Great initiative Sascha, I'll try to be there. Will this run Friday to Sunday and with no password?

Arrrgggg lost conection yesterday evening,then canot rejoin " Game Disconectet pls check Network bla bla port 3.... bla bla ,same problem like some days before !
That Origin think sucks....i will try today again, eat this Origin :

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Arrrgggg lost conection yesterday evening,then canot rejoin " Game Disconectet pls check Network bla bla port 3.... bla bla ,same problem like some days before !
That Origin think sucks....i will try today again, eat this Origin :

i have that too but just with my laptop on wlan if i try to ghost the server from there. mostly this "....check network...port 4354389" or something. i pressume it has something to do with a bad broadband connection because its only happened if my son and/or my wife are in the same wlan and "eating" my broadband.

Users who are viewing this thread