BF2 No Fly weekend

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Mr.X

Mr.X

NRU Member
5 Feb 2013
Germany
I suggest this weekend from 23-25.01 every evening Party on No Fly. Join in at 6 pm GMT or 19.00 Euro time!

Odp: BF2 No Fly weekend

Gladly, I have some free time in the evenings :)

I would love to take part but am unable to due to a pop up from Norton 360 asking me if I wanted to clean up my PC. It showed me some redundant rubbish including some bf2hub stuff so I pressed OK. It was taking a long time so I left it running overnight. When I looked the next day BF2 was gone, just one folder in my documents and nothing else. Norton gives you the choice to undo but all it did was put two dead icons on desktop. After a week of searching for the disc and blaming my wife for putting stuff in "a safe place" and then not remembering where it is. I have found the disc but not the box and the key for the game is in the box so I am BF2less and going cold turkey. I feel like giving myself a right good kicking. :mad:

I would love to take part but am unable to due to a pop up from Norton 360 asking me if I wanted to clean up my PC. It showed me some redundant rubbish including some bf2hub stuff so I pressed OK. It was taking a long time so I left it running overnight. When I looked the next day BF2 was gone, just one folder in my documents and nothing else. Norton gives you the choice to undo but all it did was put two dead icons on desktop. After a week of searching for the disc and blaming my wife for putting stuff in "a safe place" and then not r eamembering where it is. I have found the disc but not the box and the key for the game is in the box so I am BF2less and going cold turkey. I feel like giving myself a right good kicking. :mad:
You should get a new CD BF 2 for less than 5€ mate:)

Rizloid, I am really sorry to hear that. :(
I hope you will be able to resolve the problem very soon.
As there will be more BF2 parties or weekends on the agenda, we would be all very glad to welcome you back.

Re : BF2 No Fly weekend

yeahhhhhhhhhhhh 52 need to kick some botoms ans stting on some faces :) 50

Attachments

• 26.jpg
    26.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 47
  • 0013.jpg
    0013.jpg
    609 bytes · Views: 2
I am on No Fly later this evening Benji mate...
Who else of my BF2 mates is joining in this weekend? Art, Ulthart, Nao, Prooi, Barjo?!

Last edited:
Things just got worse, got the game running with a key from Google which turns out to have a banned guid, so uninstalled it all and have ordered a new complete set of BF2. I bet I'll find my old BF2 key when this new one arrives.

Things just got worse, got the game running with a key from Google which turns out to have a banned guid, so uninstalled it all and have ordered a new complete set of BF2. I bet I'll find my old BF2 key when this new one arrives.

you stupid bloke. how you can be so stupid to use a key "found with google". now it could be that the ban is linked to your account/ip....

Well I thank my lucky stars.....phew!!! I think I'll wait for the new game to arrive now, I waited this long I think I can manage a few more days without the game. I opted for a new game so as not to buy somebody else's problems.
One good thing has come out of this, I managed to get Wolfenstein Enemy Territory loaded and working ( my first online love ) although it does feel strange after about 7-8 years, even came across another old timer that I used to play with back then, a trip down memory lane.

Re : BF2 No Fly weekend

nobody yesterday evening. and today ? again empty this server

Re: Re : BF2 No Fly weekend

nobody yesterday evening. and today ? again empty this server

not 200 people playing BF2 at the moment when you have a look at the serverlist.

Battlelog.co - Servers

even battlelog.co advertises a teamfortress 2 even on the mainpage instead of a BF2 event. lol brilliant marketing. lmao

you have only a chance to start our server if you ghost there and the regulars saw on NRU page that the server is running. same as in old times...

Users who are viewing this thread