= Be a NRU member =

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
ahhh je dois parler plus francais, mais je ne le fait plus ;)

those lessons before 3 years its almost impossible to speak french for me ;)

but if you need another recommendation be sure to have mine you're welcome

Re : = Be a NRU member =

hallo freund :)

i put you on it :) thx mate

1. Minimum de 100 heures de temps de jeu cumulé sur nos serveurs.
Naturellement, aucun des interdictions ou des coups de pied sur nos serveurs. 2. Minimum de 60 jours adhésion de forum actif. Cela ne signifie pas que vous devez être tous les jours, mais vous devez être présents, participer aux discussions du forum afin que nous puissions voir si vous correspondez-in avec le clan.

il vous reste plus qu'a attendre cela

yea, what Nao says :)

Welcome Benji - met you couple of days on the field, you shot me to much :)

Hello and welcome benji, I hope you will soon feel at home with us :)

Welcome m8 but you must remember to send lots of beer to the NRU members

he's from france let him send wine ;)

and germans and bad english ;) impossible bad english is a tooooo nice expression for what most of us cocks speak

well as i said mr.steffos even if your bad at it, if you try to speak as much english as possbile while playing with the guys on TS youll get better and better at it :)

and germans and bad english ;) impossible bad english is a tooooo nice expression for what most of us cocks speak

well as i said mr.steffos even if your bad at it, if you try to speak as much english as possbile while playing with the guys on TS youll get better and better at it :)

well said ..even my english got better after ts lol ...

Re : Re: = Be a NRU member =

well said ..even my english got better after ts lol ...

I will send you camembert cheese with a good red wine
Rabbit Wants beer

Last edited:
Best of luck with your application Benji - I'm sure you'll do fine just get those hours up!

Naturellement, aucun des interdictions ou des coups de pied sur nos serveurs. 2. Minimum de 60 jours adhésion de forum actif. Cela ne signifie pas que vous devez être tous les jours, mais vous devez être présents, participer aux discussions du forum afin que nous puissions voir si vous correspondez-in avec le clan.

100 hours on the server made, it is less than 15 days to wait on the forum

Re: Re : Re: = Be a NRU member =

there is a difference between knowing the path and walks the path ..........:).LOL ............. sometimes the path may be longer than expected ,,,
( that winter does not happen too quickly if not laka goes into hibernation ) mhuhahah ,LOOOL ,

Re : Re: Re : Re: = Be a NRU member =

there is a difference between knowing the path and walks the path ..........:).LOL ............. sometimes the path may be longer than expected ,,,
( that winter does not happen too quickly if not laka goes into hibernation ) mhuhahah ,LOOOL ,

if the path is red, take the muddy path.
LMAO

AW: = Be a NRU member =

benji you pervert pathfinder lol :)

good guy,always f(a)nny Boy,i love to kill him.....

BENJI FOR PRESIDENT :)

Who am i........about ur thread and apply.....

i warned and kicked you Benji for rulebreaking after u made this apply,cant remind the eve when it happends.But
i hope you change ur playstyle..

Who am i........about ur thread and apply.....

i warned and kicked you Benji for rulebreaking after u made this apply,cant remind the eve when it happends.But
i hope you change ur playstyle..

i was sure , you tell anything about me
warning and kicking , it was a the beggining , i has changed since this time
if you play more when i am on the server , you can see the changement
ask others.

so benji just got his time on server and forum. also i do the checks and all is fine. so we only need the recommending member.
so please put your name at the list if you recommend benji :)

5. Recommending NRU members:
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:

AW: Re: = Be a NRU member =

VIVA LA FRANCE :)

I like your Play style always correct,and more i like to t-bag you in game.
Say again benji for president :)

Recommanding:

1.chriskrass

Users who are viewing this thread