Ban

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
L

Lewud04

16 Jan 2021
Finland
Hey, i dont really know how to use this forum or any others 😂 anyhow, i came back to ask abouy my brothers ban from the NRU server. It kinda ruins the bf4 for us. I wish there could be some kind of a agreement we could do. CaptainDisease is who i am talking about.

So after a discussion between members, we decided to continue with the ban of @CaptainDisease as he already had his chance. It's not in the interest of our server to welcome a player with such an attitude. @CaptainDisease cannot appeal anymore.

Also, concerning you @Lewud04 , we wanted to raise the fact that your chatlog is unfortunately full of bad and toxic comments, so we are kindly asking you to be careful in the chat from now.

Have fun.

Yeah, i know i have been quite shitty guy to play with and i have said this many times, but i really have changed about that. I really have realized that it helps no one if i salt. And without being salty and just taking it all as it is, as a game, i and everyone else are having much more fun. I also am quite certain, that many of you have learned to hate me due to my extremely disrespectful behavior, but i truly wish that you could forgive me about all that.

I also really think that it is quite unfair about the ban, since you can not see it the way i do. I have talked with him face to face and i really know what that was all about. Anyhow, i know that i am unable to do anything about it at this point and you have made the call that you think is right, and i respect that.

Thank you for the time to deal with this!

Unfortunately we only have the chat log to go by and we don't look at comments in isolation but the whole conversation. If we see comments that are made in jest then we will treat them as such. Just to confirm what was said above, there was a considerable debate on the ban.

Our aim is to create an environment to play BF4 that is an experience. It isn't about being politically correct but just not having to be subjected to abuse. The current situation around the world is not pleasant and playing enables us to forget things for a while. We don't need or want to have to stress caused by someones comments. It only takes a moment to reflect on what you have typed before hitting enter. Maybe ask will typing this make someone smile? If the answer is no why send it? If yes that smile makes a big difference.

Damn, i am more and more starting to see how bad and toxic player i have been. I have said sorry for it already and i understand that the sorry means nothing. Something would be to prove to everyone that i have changed, to be inspiring and polite, even if someone is toxic and disrespectful. It is only a game after all, so why be mad at others about getting killed?

Also, not concerning about this conversation, there is any bigger sale on the VIP? 5e/month, 12e/3months. That makes it 4e/month. Is there any larger sale? For example: 20e/6months etc? I have really thought about buying the VIP, since the NRU is actually the only server i play in, and i'd sure like to support such a great BF community.

My worst luck was once, when i was in queue of 12 people, took about 25mins, and when i finally got in to the game, i was soon kicked due to a VIP member that joined 😂

12e/3months
i guess that is fair to all. no body know how long this game is running or is so popular. also sometimes life is changing and you got other interests or have to sort your reallife in a new way. so i guess 3 month is a calculable size. (y)
Damn, i am more and more starting to see how bad and toxic player i have been. I have said sorry for it already and i understand that the sorry means nothing. Something would be to prove to everyone that i have changed, to be inspiring and polite, even if someone is toxic and disrespectful. It is only a game after all, so why be mad at others about getting killed?
(y)

Everyone makes mistakes. Learning from them can take a bit of time. What we do after a mistake makes us into the people we are. Sometimes it takes us a while to work out how to deal with ourselves and look inward but doing that will make us better people. Forgiving some one else is relatively easy, forgiving ourselves is much harder.

Reactions: We4re0ne
Hey guys! It has been a while. Do you think it could be possible to unban CaptainDisease sometime?

• Dislike
Reactions: parafant
So after a discussion between members, we decided to continue with the ban of @CaptainDisease as he already had his chance. It's not in the interest of our server to welcome a player with such an attitude. @CaptainDisease cannot appeal anymore.

Have fun.
For your Information.

If he wants to be unbanned, he can contact us himself.

Users who are viewing this thread