Ban Appeals, Requesting unban

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
T

Tigar_502

16 Sep 2022
Game: Battlefield 4
Reason : I said word Nibba
Banning Admin : X
Why i think ban should be lifted: Because i understand what i did and i respect this server policy and rules. I promise this wont happen again. I really love playing on this server because its chill and i got my friend into playing Battlefield 4 so its very fun to play with him.
I really regret saying that word and i just said - N I B B A - like this word by word i dont think i offended anyone and i didnt mean to offend anyone i just typed that after missing a shot and after that i saw black screen and message You were kicked from server.

Really sorry again, thank you for taking your time to read this and im looking forward to play again on this server.

sincerely yours Tigar_502...

Game: Battlefield 4
Reason : I said word Nibba
Banning Admin : X
Why i think ban should be lifted: Because i understand what i did and i respect this server policy and rules. I promise this wont happen again. I really love playing on this server because its chill and i got my friend into playing Battlefield 4 so its very fun to play with him.
I really regret saying that word and i just said - N I B B A - like this word by word i dont think i offended anyone and i didnt mean to offend anyone i just typed that after missing a shot and after that i saw black screen and message You were kicked from server.

Really sorry again, thank you for taking your time to read this and im looking forward to play again on this server.

sincerely yours Tigar_502...

1. What did you try to express when you wrote that word? What was your intention? What were you trying to say?

2. Have you read the server message that any use of the N word will result in a ban and that you should not try to be „clever“ about it? Why did you do so anyways?

Not at PC so cannot see if it was a manual ban or an auto or done through the console. Will check when I get the chance. Here is the offending comment.

2B76F086 3376 40C1 91BE B16C685FD551

Reactions: Riot_co
Season 9 No GIF by The Office

• Haha
Reactions: Tigar_502
Just been through the whole chatlog and that is the only comment I would rate as punishable. A few would rate as 'interesting' but without the context of the conversation or seeing what happened in-game nothing to worry about.

Not advocating for decision, just pointing it out.

Reactions: Riot_co
After having a look at the chat log and mulling it over I have changed it to a 2 weeks temp ban but there will not be another chance and any further infringements will result in the perm ban being reinstated.

After having a look at the chat log and mulling it over I have changed it to a 2 weeks temp ban but there will not be another chance and any further infringements will result in the perm ban being reinstated.
Thank you for looking into chat logs and giving me a chance kind sir, wont happen again i swear.

Users who are viewing this thread