Ban appeal

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
J

JohnVega

26 Aug 2022
Hello everybody!
Battlefield 4
I would like to appeal a ban that I recieved a few years ago on the server "!=NRU= Gentleman's T-Bag Club | Max KD 2.0 | Active Admins 60Hz"
I dont quite remember why I was banned but I think it was because I was a little sht back then.
I have since changed my online behaviour and would like to get a second chance at the server.If not possible, thats understandable.
My current gamertag is Mugambe0408
thanks in advance

Hello everybody!
Battlefield 4
I would like to appeal a ban that I recieved a few years ago on the server "!=NRU= Gentleman's T-Bag Club | Max KD 2.0 | Active Admins 60Hz"
I dont quite remember why I was banned but I think it was because I was a little sht back then.
I have since changed my online behaviour and would like to get a second chance at the server.If not possible, thats understandable.
thanks in advance
What was your tag when you got banned?

Hello everybody!
Battlefield 4
thanks in advance
looks like it was me that banned you for some "language" not sure what it was because we already deleted the old logs from 2021. but i guess your supposition you was a " I think it was because I was a little sht back then." should be right lol

however, you are unbanned now but take it as a chance and use it wise. a second chance must be used and will not be repeated. (y) have fun to play again.

Users who are viewing this thread