Ban appeal

• Thread starter Deleted member 3717
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3717

20 Jun 2022
BF4 name - justalex90.
Hello, just got banned on your BF4 server for saying the "n" word.
I didn't mean to offend a specific player, it was like a general remark to some sniper dudes. You can probably check that message i typed in the round.
That was said automatically in a positive way, 100% no bad intention.
Thx.

OMG, as if i got in a court )))
Whatever, there are plenty of servers. But, Your Honor, I tried to explain you, i didn't mean to offend anyone, that message wasn't even addressed to a specific player. In my region where i live it is used like synonym to bro, dude, mate, that's why i said 'i used it in a positive way'.
Wouldn't it be right to kick as warning first, and ban after?
BTW I hope irl you don't smash with hammer your friends or others instantly for making a mistake😆
GL HF, little man.

The defendant is hereby reminded that is common courtesy to, when being guest at someones place, adhere to the rules and courtesies of said place. If, for example, the host considers it rude to wear shoes inside his or her appartment, it is expected to follow these rules even though at home, you might do it differently. Thus, it is expected to abstain from using certain words or kind of language that break the rules of the server. As you have played almost 3 hours on the server, we can assume you have seen the message that reminds every player that any usage of the "n" word will result in a ban without warning. This can also be found in our server rules, which you automatically accept by playing on our server. The fact you used said word anyways leads me to conclude that you, pardon my language, don't give a fuck about the rules of our server.

With best regards,

a little man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread