[BF4] Ban Appeal

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PumpenSchuetze

Banned
28 Jun 2021
Well hello there,

so after I was messing a bit around as well as complaining about a map and using a word which I shouldn't have used, as well as openly admitting to a mistake that I misspelled sh*t as shot I still got very much instantly told that admins are smarter than the system, which I never doubted. After a player nicknamed "ChickenNigget" said "l0l Pumpenschuetze" or something along those lines I replied "Thanks my nigget", I just pointed afterwards out if I would've missspelled it could've gotten me banned. I then got called out by another admin/mod by the name of CapHunterX and told him that he can stay in his bubble if he wants to, which I apologize for as well as calling him a douchebag now since I already was gone from the server before I even could, I was kind of ticked of about the fact that everyone took offense to a bit of jokinng around.

Best Regards,
PumpenSchuetze
(also ingame nick)

Then admin (@Skybreeder) responsible for the ban will address this as soon as it’s possible.

Edit: That’s some colorful language you’re using by the way.

5D3E684A 9A2A 48B5 83B3 1F556CE371B3 19F6263A 7C14 406B BDEB 20D47C8EF8E1 A4B0763F B950 4EC9 B566 5C3BD4F50252 4CFF2104 0858 4F8C AD1E 4055BD3B8294

„Kiss my asshole after I shit down your moms throat“ has a nice ring to it, gotta admit that.

Last edited:
@Skybreeder tbanned you for 24 hours. So I believe there is no need to appeal.

I've had a small talk over your attitude with you yesterday. No suprise that I had to tell you about your attitude even today, kick you - you came back and after a long discussion over the rules etc. (which was exactly what I came for on the monday's battlefield afternoon- thank you for it) it finally looked like you changed your mind and attitude. Good then. It ruined couple of my games but well... my problem.. Soft Strawberry as usual. Dumb me.
Then I stated that you seem ok at the end - and you were .....at least for a moment.

At Hangar you probably changed your mind back or wtf happend to you and came up with all this shit again.

@Skybreeder banned you and he will handle this case. Temporary as he stated- for 24 hours. Stepping knowingly on the border between breaking the rules a bit or not - you are wasting our time. It is a game and we play it for fun in our free time. Have your 24h break and then come back and enjoy, or go play elsewhere if you don't like it.

not gonna add anything to the discussion, only want to say thank you @AkharaVect , makes the situation even more interesting

Joking around is never a problem. Lots of regulars know they can easily joke around with us and we don't wanna annoy anyone. But your way of joking was more trying to annoy and push the edge than having fun in a joking manner.

Especially trying to be smart about rules can be really annoying. We as admins try to make the game fun for everyone but and we do this for free and at expense of our own game time. Nobody is gonna agree with all the rules and that's fine but don't start anoying the one that needs to enforce those rules.

Reactions: Scoot
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread