[BF4] Ban appeal

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yokabu

Yokabu

Delete DMR's
NRU Member
16 Sep 2020
Germany
  • Hey, according to Lord-Bonaparte, who was so kind to looked up my ban reason in the server status, i got banned for racist comment on the BF4 server.
  • I dont know when i got banned sicne it wasnt the last time i played on this server (half a year ago)
  • I wanted to play again yesterday but got kicked out of game "you lost connection to the server" today after a view tryes it finally sayed i got banned from the admin. so my ban must have happened after i stopped playing.
  • If i really dropped racist comment/s (which i totally cant rember thats why im so surprised) im sorry that it happened and will ensure it wont happen again.
  • No clue about who was the admin banning me.
  • My ingame name is Yokabu.
  • i might add that PARISX117 gave me some weird bad language white list/reset stuff or something like that because a german word that isnt bad language gets flagged as one so i got killed/kicked couple of times

so as u saw right there i was asking if the "admin shit" is working again. the reason why i asked that is because for 3 weeks the whole bad language bot/filter/banner was deactivated (2 players kep joining the server spamming racist and other bad language stuff and abused the down time of it and didnt get any punishment at that point of time) and paris told me before it should work again so i tested it. shouldnt have done it yes but it really wasnt to any person/player on this server. just testing if this thing really worked again.

so as u saw right there i was asking if the "admin shit" is working again. the reason why i asked that is because for 3 weeks the whole bad language bot/filter/banner was deactivated (2 players kep joining the server spamming racist and other bad language stuff and abused the down time of it and didnt get any punishment at that point of time) and paris told me before it should work again so i tested it. shouldnt have done it yes but it really wasnt to any person/player on this server. just testing if this thing really worked again.
yes, you can see the context now and the banning admin will look into that. give him some time.

haha for sure :) just cool to see the chatt log still there after such a long time. made me remember the whole thing again. but could u also tell me when the ban actually happened? on the same day or days later?

we have a current "no racism" politic and there is no tolerance for that anymore. when you now use any "nigger" word in chat, you will get a autoban. before that was installed, we had some filters running the chatlog and there popped your used nigger also up. so you got the ban. must be some time later.

Sorry for the delay in responding. No PC at the moment. The retrospective ban was done because of the n word. In all the cases I did try and look at the context before doing it. If the context was in relation to comments from other players and I missed that then I am being swayed towards removing the ban. Certainly after going through a lot of chat pages I am inclined to believe that version.

Can someone do the unban please as I cannot access ProCon or the game at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread