[BF4] Ban Appeal

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
C

ColdPatate

Banned
27 Jul 2020
Hello, i'm here for a ban appeal.

Required for complaint or ban appeal:

- Which game? BF2, BFBC2, BF3 or other. BF4
- What is your in-game alias/name? ColdPatate
  • What reason was stated with the ban/kick? "Half of a Racist comment"
  • Who was the banning admin? I don't know.
  • Why you think the ban should be lifted: Well i was really confuse at first but i think it's because you guys read Nig in the chat. Well i didn't meant the word you guys can think. I'm french and i wanted to type Nik, which is like a shorter word we young people are using for saying "Get f*cked" to someone. i know that's also maybe not good to type insult. I even said a english one in the team chat after. Well i'm sorry about all of that, but it's the first time i joined your server. And there is not many full players srvers now on thie game. Sorry for the behaviour, also for the mistaken word. Thank you.

Optional but handy for speeding up the appeal process:

- When was the ban issued/when did you first notice? Today, about 6pm

I gave you a weeks temporary ban for using ‘nig’ which I assumed to be a shortened version of n**ger. The in-game chat specifically says that any use of the N word, or alternative spellings will be banned.

If you miss typed then fair enough and apology accepted.

However, this was not the first time you have played on the server, on the 28th March 2020 at 14:47 you played and one of your comments was “fucking jew”. That isn’t acceptable and a permanent ban will now be enforced. We don’t tolerate racism or abuse on our server.

Appeal denied.

Last edited:
Looool it always warms my heart see how being racist or other way asshole can backfire even after long times. 😂😂😂

Last edited by a moderator:
Looool it always warms my heart see how being racist or other way asshole can backfire even after long times. 😂😂😂

Well somebody got sent to jail for being guard in a Concentration Camp in WW2 Germany just a few weeks before ;)
Well he was 17 at the time so he did get a mild punishement.

Well somebody got sent to jail for being guard in a Concentration Camp in WW2 Germany just a few weeks before ;)
Well he was 17 at the time so he did get a mild punishement.
Yes i saw that in newspapers too. If i remember right that was just 2 years time ban but becouse that guy is so old its almost like life sentence. These things are very hard to judge becouse you cant know 100% if that old guy x was active war criminal or just too scared for his own life to quit after he noticed whats going on there. And all of them say "Im not bad guy, i just followed orders" after things went against them. But i guess totally innocent guy who dont want get involved with stuff like that would not take job as guard of concentration camp, they have to be SS guys or at least supporter of nazis.

OK BOOMER. enjoy your calvitie fdp

And the faggot with his bandana please don't pollute my thread with your bullshit. Even more when you are talking about something you don't have any clue or idea. just stfu.

Act like an asshole ==> Make ban appeal for small 1 week time ban ==> Get permanent ban after Glen spotted his earlier stuff ==> Get banned from forum too :facepalm: x 100000000000

LOL that is propably funniest chain of fails from banned guy i can remember during my 8 years here. 😂 😂 😂

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CoquilletteUwU
Wow... Words are missing to describe such this attitude. He doesn't even deserve an answer. Let him have fun with other salty players but not on this server.

Reactions: glenwilson
Act like an asshole ==> Make ban appeal for small 1 week time ban ==> Get permanent ban after Glen spotted his earlier stuff ==> Get banned from forum too :facepalm: x 100000000000

LOL that is propably funniest chain of fails from banned guy i can remember during my 8 years here. 😂 😂 😂

Riz spotted the earlier stuff. Cannot take credit for that.

If someone appealed a ban in a genuine manner, even if it was something pretty bad then I think it should be looked at objectively and possibly given a second chance. We all make mistake, well, some of you do. 😇 This chap has just dug the hole and keeps on making it deeper. And deeper.

Reactions: lakaelo
Oh i forgot it was Riz becouse i did not read all older stuff again. How that thing went was quite good small scale example how im always got in bar brawls and other troubles. I too often say what i honestly think even when i maybe should not becouse somebody can get angry. It was just so funny how unlucky that guy was but he totally deserved that ban. Lol if he didnt appeal his ban and get our attention to himself then his ban would be lifted after 7 days. 😂😂😂

Not a problem, just glad that Riz did check.

Don’t like taking credit for something I didn’t do. After all, starting the Olympic movement in ancient times, discovering DNA, theorising about evolution, inventing the steam engine, discovering the America’s (the first time, before the indigenous people’s arrived), designing the pyramids etc is too much for one person so I like to let others get the credit. 😁

Not a problem, just glad that Riz did check.

Don’t like taking credit for something I didn’t do. After all, starting the Olympic movement in ancient times, discovering DNA, theorising about evolution, inventing the steam engine, discovering the America’s (the first time, before the indigenous people’s arrived), designing the pyramids etc is too much for one person so I like to let others get the credit. 😁
don´t forget "building stonehenge" (y) :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread