BAN APPEAL[BF4]

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
4O4_ErRoRR

4O4_ErRoRR

5 May 2022
In-game name: 4O4_ErRoRR.
Started reason: nazi emblem
Banning admin: Chockoparte
Ban should be lifted because: Because it's a joke, it's a byte , if you know the meaning of this word that I put into it. Also in fact it isn't a nazi emblem, it is a funny stylized "AZOV" regiment emblem. You can comprare it with real one. I dont support so called "special operation" in Ukraine and even had to left from my country because of that. If it is a problem for you to wear this emblem, i will change it.

If you will agree i can attach both original and stylized emblems.

Hi, @Chockoparte will decide about your case. Please be patient if it may take a bit.

Hello,

I banned you tonight because you were wearing this emblem while playing on our server :

Safffns titre

We are currently (and sadly) noticing a significant increase of players wearing political neo-nazi emblems and tags due to what is currently going on in Ukraine (I'm not learning you anything here), so we are banning them to prevent anyone to get offended. When I recognized the colors and this characteristic cross, I admit I didn't took a "deeper look" to it since I was in the heart of the action and I immediately banned you. This being said, after reading your appeal I have to tell you that even if it has been made with a "joke intention" :

• I personally can't see where is the "fun" here.
  • This emblem can mislead our players about its interpretation and what do you mean by wearing it (that was the case for me for example)
  • The current context in Ukraine and daily news about it are enough to remind us how terrible is the situation there. Battlefield 4 is a video game, we don't need and we don't want any political stuff on our server.

We have a zero tolerance policy concerning nazi stuff. So to conclude I can unban you, but only at the condition that you fully remove this emblem whether from your Battlelog account, whether from your platoon (and not only change it to another one which is not the case yet according to your profile). If it's ok for you then you'll be welcome to play on our server again. If you accept this second chance, don't waste it (y)

Notice me there or through discord if i am unbanned, please.

Users who are viewing this thread