BAN APPEAL BF4

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
G

Guardia_civil

28 Apr 2022
- Which game? BF4

• What is your in-game alias/name? - GUARD1A_CIVIL
  • What reason was stated with the ban/kick? - Admin banned me for being good (suspected cheater)
  • Who was the banning admin? - I dont renember the name
  • Why you think the ban should be lifted - I dont usually play operation locker, I just can play another servers, but it annoys me being banned for just being a good player
  • When was the ban issued/when did you first notice? - Theres was 1 player in the server named "VolatileKitten" and said in the chat "admin you should check guardia civil too :)" because the admin before banning me banned another guy for suspected chater asswell, and admin didnt even watch me play or anything and instant banned me
    • Was there another admin on the server? I only saw 1, but i dont renember the name as i said before / Can you remember who? -
    • What other relevant games do you play, and what other aliases do you use? - Only bf4 and only this account
Here is the game: Battle Report - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Hello, the admin who banned you (@lakaelo ) will have a look to your case. This might take some time so please be patient.

Reactions: Guardia_civil
Reactions: Riot_co
Ok man, seems like everyone who is a good player for you is cheater, you must be really bad and suck in life to be honest

Users who are viewing this thread