Archange NRU Application

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
ArchangeVll

ArchangeVll

NRU Member
23 Apr 2021
Tournai, Belgium
Hi everyone,

Some of you encouraged me to apply recently, I know I took my time but after 2 years and a half... here it is !

I joined the NRUF platoon 6 months ago and you propably have met me on the field or on discord some friday's evening, but if not, here's me :

My name is Nathaniel, I'm 28 yo and I live in Belgium (in the french speaking part but i know a bit of Nederlands).
I'm currently working part-time in a little real-estate company, but looking for a full time job somewhere.
I like hiking/taking walks in the woods with my dogs (I live at the edge of a forest), driving cars, and working outdoors (chopping logs, etc.).

In BF4 sometimes i goof around sniping and knifing, sometimes i try harder than usual to help the squad/team, but either way I always keep it fun.
I like flying jets, planting clay's on Pearl Market (big time !), C4'ing AA's, knifing people, but most of all,
I love T-bagging you, probably as much as you love T-bagging me !
Which is a habit I gained here that is not really apreciated on other servers 😅 buuuut I play almost exlusively here as its the only server where I feel good and welcome, and where I feel I play with friends.
That's why it would be great to be able to fully join you and contribute to this place !

My in-game ID's (feel free to add me if you want ;)) :

Steam : Archange *french for archangel, pronouced "ar·kanj" or "ar·kenj" (this one might be easier for everyone), but you can call me ... as you like :giggle: I don't mind.

Origin : ArchangeVll (previously "TheHypnose" and "ArchangeZero") ( the "Vll" is cap V and 2 lowercase L )

Epic/Uplay : ArchangeVll
GoG : Archange_Zero

I'm really excited and hope it goes well, but whatever happens I'll still hang out here and on the field with you !

Yours truly :D
Archange​

Nice to see your application (ive been waiting for this 😁) and good luck on the vote! ^^

Showing more puppy pics raises your changes in the vote! ;)

Clays on Pearl Market :unsure: sounds an interesting concept, I have to try it sometime 🤣🤣
Couldn't understand the NRUF move in the first place, but here you are.
Hope it goes well with the vote (y)

Reactions: ArchangeVll
Notes:

Killing an admin and bagging them may result in a -1 vote. :D
Killing an admin and NOT bagging them may result in a -1 vote. :D
Hmmm ... seems fair, but I decline all responsability if said admin doesn't watch his/her way and walks into my clays 😁. Blame Claymore !

You have been with us for a long time, you are more than welcome :)

My only concern! Do you prefer Nathaniel ol Nat?

• Love
Reactions: Riot_co
I need names, lots of names... :D
hello, my name is Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorffwelchevoralternwarengewissenhaftschaferswessenschafewarenwohlgepflegeundsorgfaltigkeitbeschutzenvorangreifendurchihrraubgierigfeindewelchevoralternzwolfhunderttausendjahresvorandieerscheinenvonderersteerdemenschderraumschiffgenachtmittungsteinundsiebeniridiumelektrischmotorsgebrauchlichtalsseinursprungvonkraftgestartseinlangefahrthinzwischensternartigraumaufdersuchennachbarschaftdersternwelchegehabtbewohnbarplanetenkreisedrehensichundwohinderneuerassevonverstandigmenschlichkeitkonntefortpflanzenundsicherfreuenanlebenslanglichfreudeundruhemitnichteinfurchtvorangreifenvorandererintelligentgeschopfsvonhinzwischensternartigraum, senior (y) o_O:ROFLMAO:

hello, my name is Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorffwelchevoralternwarengewissenhaftschaferswessenschafewarenwohlgepflegeundsorgfaltigkeitbeschutzenvorangreifendurchihrraubgierigfeindewelchevoralternzwolfhunderttausendjahresvorandieerscheinenvonderersteerdemenschderraumschiffgenachtmittungsteinundsiebeniridiumelektrischmotorsgebrauchlichtalsseinursprungvonkraftgestartseinlangefahrthinzwischensternartigraumaufdersuchennachbarschaftdersternwelchegehabtbewohnbarplanetenkreisedrehensichundwohinderneuerassevonverstandigmenschlichkeitkonntefortpflanzenundsicherfreuenanlebenslanglichfreudeundruhemitnichteinfurchtvorangreifenvorandererintelligentgeschopfsvonhinzwischensternartigraum, senior (y) o_O:ROFLMAO:
Careful, he is able to write it entirely everytime you pop in game :p

I am taking '' Wolf '' out of these. The whole sounds like a volcano name. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo

Users who are viewing this thread