Application

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
FlyingGesi

FlyingGesi

12 Jul 2019
Germany
Here is my Application for joining the NRU-Clan.

My name is Yannick

I'm 19 years old

Living in Germany

Gaming Tags are FlyingGesi

I would be glad about a response ^^

Hello Yannick

Nice to have your application. I am on holiday at the moment so am limited in what I can do just now but we will get back to you soon.

Sorry for not being able to process this. Having trouble getting a chance to to do the checks and stuff but will get them done asap but may not be till I get home in about 10 days. Again apologies for that. Until then please feel free to join in the conversations on here and have fun on the server.

Hey guys, thanks for the quick answer ^^. No need to hurry I'm around almost every day atm. You don't have to apologise Glen enjoy your holiday. Thank you too lakaelo for helping too :giggle:

Reactions: glenwilson
I was going to sign in on my mums “PC” so I could get to links for stats and stuff but I am still waiting for it to boot. I am pretty sure it has a 486 processor with a speed of about 20hz. I was looking for a hole on the 250mb hard disk to try and make it spin a bit faster.

I hope I'm not doing something I should not, but just dropping aline to let you know, that your vote for trial membership has been started already.

Users who are viewing this thread