Application To Nru Platoon

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Pkotka

Pkotka

15 Feb 2017
Hi!
I am 19 years old student from Finland and I'd like to join your clan.
I am not member of another clan but I do use my own clantag [NaCN] (If you got the "joke" kudos to you)
My username is Pkotka in steam, origin and uplay. Only cheat that I have used on video game was the moneyhack on sims 3.
Progression - pkotka - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Edit: Oh I forgot about the double hack I use in bf4. This hack allows my name exist in two states simultaneously: Pkotka and Pkontka. It's like Schrödinger's cat which exists in so called superposition. To clearly observe this superposition ones blood alcohol concentration must be at least 2 ‰.

I have played now quite some time in NRU server and I have had a lot of fun. I also play in same voip group with vaawin and kyntteri although I think they won't recommend me due all those t-bags I have done in the past.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eliton and vaawin
Hi!
I am 19 years old student from Finland and I'd like to join your clan.
I am not member of another clan but I do use my own clantag [NaCN] (If you got the "joke" kudos to you)
My username is Pkotka in steam, origin and uplay. Only cheat that I have used on video game was the moneyhack on sims 3.
Progression - pkotka - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Edit: Oh I forgot about the double hack I use in bf4. This hack allows my name exist in two states simultaneously: Pkotka and Pkontka. It's like Schrödinger's cat which exists in so called superposition. To clearly observe this superposition ones blood alcohol concentration must be at least 2 ‰.

I have played now quite some time in NRU server and I have had a lot of fun. I also play in same voip group with vaawin and kyntteri although I think they won't recommend me due all those t-bags I have done in the past.
lol why Natriumcyanid mate ? XD

Reactions: Pkotka and Eliton

Users who are viewing this thread