Application to join NRU - Scoot

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Scoot

Scoot

I'm a noob and I'm proud!
NRU Member
19 Mar 2021
Hi folks,

Wondering if I can join the group.

Name: Matt
Online gaming IDs: UltraMegaScoot, Mattscoota, Scoot

This is by far, my favorite server. It's always good banter. I have over 200hrs with this server and have chatted to a few of the guys so thought I'd inquire about joining. Looking to join so I don't get kicked for VIPs any more.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks.

Hello Matt!

Nice to see your application and welcome to the forums. Good luck on the vote and lets see on the battlefield! :)

Hi!

Good luck on your vote <checks notes on how many times I have been killed by you not that that will influence my vote in any way....> 😁

Hello!
Wondering if your Pokémon evolution was like Scoot - MegaScoot - UltraMegaScoot 😀

Good luck with the vote!

Welcome Matt. Good luck with your vote :)

Hi!

Good luck on your vote <checks notes on how many times I have been killed by you not that that will influence my vote in any way....> 😁
I was wondering about this. Should I stop T-bagging NRU members for the next few days? Or T-bag them even more?

Hello!
Wondering if your Pokémon evolution was like Scoot - MegaScoot - UltraMegaScoot 😀

Good luck with the vote!
I have watched enough Digimon to know that his final form will be WarUltraMegaScootymon.

Good luck with your vote and when in doubt: More T-bagging never hurts.

Last edited:
I have watched enough Digimon to know that his final form will be WarUltraMegaScootmon.

Good luck with your vote and when in doubt: More T-bagging never hurts.
I was thinking about changing my user name, just couldn't decide what to. But we may have just found a winner.

And more T-bagging it is then.

Hi Matt nice to see your (small and short -> see Cocka it is possible) application. Good luck with the vote, my calculator for times killed and tbagged by you is ready ;)

Users who are viewing this thread