Application of Steffos666

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Steffos666

Steffos666

NRU Member
16 Oct 2012
Köln
Hi peeps,

after playing a lot of bf2 with you, which was always great fun I thougt it's time to apply!

Nationality: German ;) to be more precise Bavarian

2. Usernames

Bf2: Steffos666
Bf3: Steffos999
CSS: steFFos (not often played it in the internet mainly on Lan-Parties)
Planetside2: Steffos666 (not often played too :D)
3.previous bans:

no i have a clean history :D
seriously not that I know one, I always respected the rules of a server, because a game is only fun to me,and not making an as high score as possible (ok I get angry if my score gets too negative you caught me ;) )

I played a lot on your servers, and it always was great fun! I think, I fit into the community.

it was always fun to play with you and we all enjoyed, espaccially on TS I had a lot of fun with the NRU peeps, and I dare to say that this people had the same fun with me.

I also think that I was always a good squadmember in the NRU-squads at the nofly, and i even enjoyed playing against you
(especially Heikkinen and Nao, who always killed me and T-bagged me after it, but I always got a chance to T-bagg back in some time)

I also want to help you to keep the Nofly server in shape (it would be a shame if this rulebrakers chase off the good players).

5. direct recommandations:

1.Scatha
2.Psycho_Moerchen
3.Fortuna_Magica
4.Heikkinen88
5.Bond76

Last edited:
Good cock, he fits in clan like balls on face. :)

yes from me ... seems a polite and very reasonable fellow ... good luck stefan.
regards, rich.

Hi peeps,

after playing a lot of bf2 with you, which was always great fun I thougt it's time to apply!

Nationality: German ;) to be more precise Bavarian

2. Usernames

Bf2: Steffos666
Bf3: Steffos999
CSS: steFFos (not often played it in the internet mainly on Lan-Parties)
Planetside2: Steffos666 (not often played too :D)
3.previous bans:

no i have a clean history :D
seriously not that I know one, I always respected the rules of a server, because a game is only fun to me,and not making an as high score as possible (ok I get angry if my score gets too negative you caught me ;) )

I played a lot on your servers, and it always was great fun! I think, I fit into the community.

it was always fun to play with you and we all enjoyed, espaccially on TS I had a lot of fun with the NRU peeps, and I dare to say that this people had the same fun with me.

I also think that I was always a good squadmember in the NRU-squads at the nofly, and i even enjoyed playing against you
(especially Heikkinen and Nao, who always killed me and T-bagged me after it, but I always got a chance to T-bagg back in some time)

I also want to help you to keep the Nofly server in shape (it would be a shame if this rulebrakers chase off the good players).

5. direct recommandations:

1.Scatha
2.Psycho_Moerchen
3.Fortuna_Magica
4.Heikkinen88
5.Bond76

Yush my recommendation is ligitimate, this guy is great fun and he fits right into the NRU detachment of BF2 that he has bf3 will be a good bonus too since our BF3 detachment (i think) is always looking for new blood to T-ba' uhm i mean. To play with :-3 XD

regards, rich.

and to top things off hes quite good at speaking english compared to some other german peeps :-3

regards, rich.

and to top things off hes quite good at speaking english compared to some other german peeps :-3

hm yeah i speak english but i have my limits xD and it actually developed a bit on TS, but my english is only quite good compared to bad englishspeakers ;)

Re : Application of Steffos666

hi Mr.stefan ...alias steffos
of view ts i do not know my English (speak and understand) is always bad ,(despite a slight little progress).....
but on battlefield mister steffos is good player , honest and polite ........

yes for me ,good luck for your application Stefan ...;)

Good luck Steffos...from me a yes......but i can turn it into a no as u shooting to much on me
.........so its up to you

PRO of course ! Good guy, always fun on TS and a good teamplayer (much more than I am, as I am the blind monkey who is always losing his squad) :D

Users who are viewing this thread