Application of Steffos666

Steffos666

NRU Member
Hi peeps,

after playing a lot of bf2 with you, which was always great fun I thougt it's time to apply!

Nationality: German ;) to be more precise Bavarian

2. Usernames

Bf2: Steffos666
Bf3: Steffos999
CSS: steFFos (not often played it in the internet mainly on Lan-Parties)
Planetside2: Steffos666 (not often played too :D)
3.previous bans:

no i have a clean history :D
seriously not that I know one, I always respected the rules of a server, because a game is only fun to me,and not making an as high score as possible (ok I get angry if my score gets too negative you caught me ;) )

I played a lot on your servers, and it always was great fun! I think, I fit into the community.

it was always fun to play with you and we all enjoyed, espaccially on TS I had a lot of fun with the NRU peeps, and I dare to say that this people had the same fun with me.

I also think that I was always a good squadmember in the NRU-squads at the nofly, and i even enjoyed playing against you
(especially Heikkinen and Nao, who always killed me and T-bagged me after it, but I always got a chance to T-bagg back in some time)

I also want to help you to keep the Nofly server in shape (it would be a shame if this rulebrakers chase off the good players).

5. direct recommandations:

1.Scatha
2.Psycho_Moerchen
3.Fortuna_Magica
4.Heikkinen88
5.Bond76

Last edited:

fucoffhackers

NRU Member
yes from me ... seems a polite and very reasonable fellow ... good luck stefan.
regards, rich.

FortunaMagica

NRU Member
Hi peeps,

after playing a lot of bf2 with you, which was always great fun I thougt it's time to apply!

Nationality: German ;) to be more precise Bavarian

2. Usernames

Bf2: Steffos666
Bf3: Steffos999
CSS: steFFos (not often played it in the internet mainly on Lan-Parties)
Planetside2: Steffos666 (not often played too :D)
3.previous bans:

no i have a clean history :D
seriously not that I know one, I always respected the rules of a server, because a game is only fun to me,and not making an as high score as possible (ok I get angry if my score gets too negative you caught me ;) )

I played a lot on your servers, and it always was great fun! I think, I fit into the community.

it was always fun to play with you and we all enjoyed, espaccially on TS I had a lot of fun with the NRU peeps, and I dare to say that this people had the same fun with me.

I also think that I was always a good squadmember in the NRU-squads at the nofly, and i even enjoyed playing against you
(especially Heikkinen and Nao, who always killed me and T-bagged me after it, but I always got a chance to T-bagg back in some time)

I also want to help you to keep the Nofly server in shape (it would be a shame if this rulebrakers chase off the good players).

5. direct recommandations:

1.Scatha
2.Psycho_Moerchen
3.Fortuna_Magica
4.Heikkinen88
5.Bond76
Yush my recommendation is ligitimate, this guy is great fun and he fits right into the NRU detachment of BF2 that he has bf3 will be a good bonus too since our BF3 detachment (i think) is always looking for new blood to T-ba' uhm i mean. To play with :-3 XD

Steffos666

NRU Member
yes from me ... seems a polite and very reasonable fellow ... good luck stefan.
regards, rich.
and to top things off hes quite good at speaking english compared to some other german peeps :-3
hm yeah i speak english but i have my limits xD and it actually developed a bit on TS, but my english is only quite good compared to bad englishspeakers ;)

nao07

NRU Member
Re : Application of Steffos666

hi Mr.stefan ...alias steffos
of view ts i do not know my English (speak and understand) is always bad ,(despite a slight little progress).....
but on battlefield mister steffos is good player , honest and polite ........

yes for me ,good luck for your application Stefan ...;)

prooi

NRU Member
Good luck Steffos...from me a yes......but i can turn it into a no as u shooting to much on me
.........so its up to you

Bond76

NRU Member
PRO of course ! Good guy, always fun on TS and a good teamplayer (much more than I am, as I am the blind monkey who is always losing his squad) :D