Anything you collect ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Bond76

Bond76

NRU Member
2 May 2012
close to Hamburg
Well, since I was a Little Boy of 5 I am involved in ships and planes....both stayed until today.
One is now my Job since 20 years and the other one is also still around as my Hobby (others call it Passion or simply being crazy). I collect a lot about planes and ships, biggest share of course my plane collection, which is roughly about 1600 pieces I would say :)

Now here we go....the biggest babe just arrived last week. So no more space for children *lol*
I am a very proud "Daddy" now .....

Anything you collect ? Feel free to share....

Attachments

• BA 747-200.jpg
    BA 747-200.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 32
  • 2x BA 747.jpg
    2x BA 747.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 30
I have been collecting tattoos for a little while now but its an expensive habit

good passion bond ,great strength of reason to have a passion in this report your fear .:)

for me i do not do collection i do not have the means to do ...

Well, since I was a Little Boy of 5 I am involved in ships and planes....both stayed until today.
One is now my Job since 20 years and the other one is also still around as my Hobby (others call it Passion or simply being crazy). I collect a lot about planes and ships, biggest share of course my plane collection, which is roughly about 1600 pieces I would say :)

Now here we go....the biggest babe just arrived last week. So no more space for children *lol*

Anything you collect ? Feel free to share....

ya i collect bills and coins myself :)

My wife is an Arctophile (collector of Teddy Bears) and has over 500 of the things around the house. Me, I collect gadgets!

Nice! I know they are not particularly cheap. The travel office where my wife works as a Concorde about that size if not bigger which I keep suggesting we "re-home". It isn't even on display so just seems to be a waste for them to keep it.

Re : Anything you collect ?

I collect Tbag on my Nru 's mate, my collection begin, she is unlimited ^^

i have a large collection of fishing lures but mostly i collect viking swords axes helmets daggers spears etc :)

i have a large collection of fishing lures but mostly i collect viking swords axes helmets daggers spears etc :)

They are cool i like them too, some of my friends have some collections like cool swords, knifes etc stuff like replicas of famous historial or movie weapons. :) Im too poor and they are not "usefull" so i don't collect them but i would buy them to walls of my mansion after i win lottery. :D

Viking paraphernalia? Around here it's lying on the ground and is as abundant as crashes in an EA game.

//Sirpixelottur, the son of Gudleif, half brother of Thorgier, the priest of Ljosa water, who took to wife Thurunn, the mother of Thorkel Braggart, the slayer of Cudround the powerful, who knew Howal, son of Geernon, son of Erik from Valdalesc, son of Arval Gristlebeard, son of Harken, who killed Bjortguaard in Sochnadale in Sweden over Cudreed, daughter of Thorkel Long, the son of Kettle-Trout, the half son of Harviyoun Half-troll, father of Ingbare the Brave, who with Isenbert of Gottenberg the daughter of Hangbard the Fierce.

They are cool i like them too, some of my friends have some collections like cool swords, knifes etc stuff like replicas of famous historial or movie weapons. :) Im too poor and they are not "usefull" so i don't collect them but i would buy them to walls of my mansion after i win lottery. :D

if i won the lottery ild buy a bottle of glengoyne 35 year old XD

air rifles ? oh, and i have a cool 8mm browning hp blank firer ..VERY LOUD ..made me deaf for a week once :)

Users who are viewing this thread