A Sexy Application

• Thread starter SexyCerealKiller
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
SexyCerealKiller

SexyCerealKiller

NRU Member
6 Dec 2022
Hello to my fellow cocks🙌

This is Sexy here, you also know me by other names such as "Cereal" or the beloved "Breakfast Killer",

But the real sexy name here is "Joel", you can also call me Joe, so I'm from Mumbai, India.....so now you know the reason behind my High ping xD,
I'm 22, will be turning 23 soon on the 13th of Dec :3, I am an Hospitality Grad who's currently working with "Hyatt"

So many of you may know me as the Noob who runs around shotgunning people, or dropping supply crates on both teammates and enemies alike as I don't like to discriminate:p.

So, after playing around for more than 250 hours, I've decided to make it official and join NRU, my favorite server as an Official cock :D

Looking forward to seeing you cocks out on the battlefield, and always remember to keep an eye in the sky when Sexy is around:smuggrin:

Also my ID for Steam is - "iamlegendii" thanks to Will Smith,

and Origin is - "SexyCerealKiller"

See you on the Battlefield👀

nice to see your application joel. with your username i would have guessed you are on the breakfast desk at the moment. lol

checks are done and all is fine and with that, we will start a application vote for 3 days. you will see what happend after that. :tbag:
hehe thanks a lot laka <3,

I don't really see you on the battlefield anymore? being busy these days? :3

Hi Sexy, happy to see your application!
btw... DONT DROP THAT CRATE AGAIN ON MY HEAD, YOU MAKE ME DEPRESSED ;__;
Hehe, what can I say kej......I think my crate likes you, y'all should get married xD

• Haha
Reactions: Riot_co
Hehe, what can I say kej......I think my crate likes you, y'all should get married xD
angry season 3 GIF

Good to see your aplication you sexy cock. Good luck with the vote and you are just in time to practice your special holiday tbag for our special holicay bagg off XDD 🥳
🥳 🥳

• Love
Reactions: SexyCerealKiller
well well well, breakfastkiller found the way to this wonderfull collection of cocks. Nice to see your application man and best of luck with the vote.
Important to remember, i can be bribed if I can drop ammo crates on your head ;)

• Haha
Reactions: SexyCerealKiller
well well well, breakfastkiller found the way to this wonderfull collection of cocks. Nice to see your application man and best of luck with the vote.
Important to remember, i can be bribed if I can drop ammo crates on your head ;)
hehe you can try to drop ammo crates on me Hell, I will try my best to not evade them :p

Users who are viewing this thread