74 year old BF player :D

• Thread starter tousledmonkey31
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
tousledmonkey31

tousledmonkey31

NRU Member
3 Jun 2013
Bonn, Germany
Hey guys

I got a link sent to me from a friend who saw this show about a 74-year old Battlefield player. Unfortunately its in german but still funny. And the reporter girl is cute :p
http://www.mdr.de/aussenseiter-spitzenreiter/video-100.html
Video from 29.01.2014, from minute 22-26

And I just read a study that playing multiplayer shooter games has a positive impact on cognitive brain functions and reaction time, even at a high age. If it's not overdosed playing >3h / day.

So keep playing guys :)

Last edited:
who is the oldest fucker here ? im a young 46 but my mental age is 12 "on a good day"

that fanny van dam looks old and fat oh and hes a nood book lol

macs got to be on the home leg to a bus pass lmfao

lee just looks old muhahahahahaha

so what age are you cocos ?

oh and mari if your goping to answer will you plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz say your 16 lol lol lol

Attachments

• 96144.jpg
    96144.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 35
That reminds me of a German version of Eurotrash with the male at the beginning being a straight version of Elton John!

Fair play to the OAP though.. I'd hope I was playing Battlefield at that age too :)

AW: Re: 74 year old BF player :D

That reminds me of a German version of Eurotrash with the male at the beginning being a straight version of Elton John!

Fair play to the OAP though.. I'd hope I was playing Battlefield at that age too :)

yeahhh battlefield 25 or 30 lol

I think teo is our wisest member if I remember correctly. I live seeing this and seeing older people having because I will be just like that.I really can't wait to game with my boys when they're older

Users who are viewing this thread