Funny signs & pics

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
If you feel like couple of screwdrivers are poking your head, take PARA-TABS 500mg. :)

pt20_orig.png

Tryed them. Doesn´t work. 0 of 10 Points! 🤪

I know there is a thread for this but I think I have caught Lakaitosis and cannae be bovvered to look for it.

At least you won't shoot your junk off getting your pistol out when it is stuck down the front of your trousers with this holster, you just shoot your jaw off or put a couple of rounds into your chest!

16D5B59D 5542 474D 9A7F 609DF54DE59F

• Wow
Reactions: lakaelo
OK I have a confession. I got a bag of the chilli crisps with some gin I ordered. Liked them a lot. They are actually quite hot (rated at 🌶🌶🌶) but have a good taste too so they aren't just raw heat. They do three flavours so I got some <cough> of each. Cannot find anywhere locally that sells them so ordered them direct. Anyway, gave the wife one and it was as though I had tried to poison her.

They also do some called Sweet Reaper and these are rated at 🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶+ These come in a resealable bag for some reason. So yesterday I tried one. WTF! I immediately had the chilli hiccups and my mouth was burning. Despite the heat there is a decent spicy flavour too. Had a couple more today and again it was hot, hiccups but enjoyable. This evening had a couple more. Had a gin and tonic to hand was all was well. Thought I had an eyelash in my eye so rubbed it.

👁+🌶=👁🔥 Took 10 minutes of rinsing my eye before the burning stopped. Not quite as painful as getting sriracha sauce in your eye (yep done that) but it is up there.

These are the culprits…

C62CF97B A44B 48AC A137 A63DCCBF7610

Users who are viewing this thread