Quiting BF2

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Re: Re : Re: Quiting BF2

You haven't uninstall the game yet !? So it's not hopless ...

Nope, i have plenty of space to leave it there:).

And to agree with some, with expanding friend list you can also join m8s on other servers (this must be like swearing in a church:welsh:). And main reason for me is just that I like the teamwork. But not for chasing flags without seeing opponents as there are to few players. And the latest days so many ignorant analphabetics. It bothers less when you're on a full server somehow..

But i didn't want to start a pro/con discussion. Everything has its own benefits and drawbacks. And that's very personal (my late grandma told me to never evangilise on your mignion opinion)

Last edited:
I have met so many real friends on BF2, we had our off days, we had amazing days. I couldn"t wait to get home at night to play on bf no fly. So in my opinion I will stay and treasure my friendship with the old squad. Its sad to see you go mr waxxer and if I may say this...there door for your comeback is open. (please exuse my grammer LOL)

Afrikaans praten Saddlebag? :) I will keep my corner of my eye free to check server-status some time. If the good cocks are there... i might join in still:). But don't tell around. Fannies might get confused by changing opinions.

--Im a box. No, im a plane. Im a train. I dont want food. Can i have some candy--

he's NOT going
he's a fanny that needs T-bagging
just like that spanky-fanny

Thinking of visiting BF2 some day... Just watched some threads made for revive bf2 etc and just can't imagine how much work there would be to get into the server this time... Is it hard? Scatha how did you do it? :)

It would be lovely to see you again out there, crn. :)

i know its hard at the moment to lose some more bf2 player but it is understandable if you once taste the bf3 gameplay or even more the bf4 one.

less teamwork is not really a argument against bf3/bf4. i think it is more based on teamwork as bf2. just all the vehicles. if you use a tank, heli or boat. if you using this alone you are not strong enough. you need at least one guy with a repair tool for repairing your damages.
same as IO. if you will have a strong squad you need a ammo, a medic, and a sniper ( for scanning the area with MAV or tugs ).

and that is the point. there are soooo many new shiny, glittering things ingame. also the destructable environment or the increase of realism. not each little tree or wall can stop a tank lol

i know that from my bad company2 experiences. i was deep in playing bf2 and tried bc2 only short time and said "i stay into bf2 because bc2 is crap" lol then i got a new graficcard and i tried bc2 again and it was brilliant. lol all the effects and also with the new graficpower i hit what i aim for lol

i tried bf3 a few times at my friends place, personally i dont wanna change battlefield game its way to fast paced for a battlefield game in my oppinion, leaving next to no time in hand to make tactical decitions as you cant run more than 50 meters before you get killed again

i know its hard at the moment to lose some more bf2 player but it is understandable if you once taste the bf3 gameplay or even more the bf4 one.

less teamwork is not really a argument against bf3/bf4. i think it is more based on teamwork as bf2. just all the vehicles. if you use a tank, heli or boat. if you using this alone you are not strong enough. you need at least one guy with a repair tool for repairing your damages.
same as IO. if you will have a strong squad you need a ammo, a medic, and a sniper ( for scanning the area with MAV or tugs ).

and that is the point. there are soooo many new shiny, glittering things ingame. also the destructable environment or the increase of realism. not each little tree or wall can stop a tank lol

i know that from my bad company2 experiences. i was deep in playing bf2 and tried bc2 only short time and said "i stay into bf2 because bc2 is crap" lol then i got a new graficcard and i tried bc2 again and it was brilliant. lol all the effects and also with the new graficpower i hit what i aim for lol

i tried bf3 a few times at my friends place, personally i dont wanna change battlefield game its way to fast paced for a battlefield game in my oppinion, leaving next to no time in hand to make tactical decitions as you cant run more than 50 meters before you get killed again

however on note the times ive played theres been more than 40 players on everytime in case this has an impact on the game speed

Users who are viewing this thread