Look what i found on Youtube

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Unless you are a Bud-Lite can in Ammericcca at the moment where buying boxes of the stuff so you can shoot the cans in protest.

Not sure how buying a 24 pack of Bud-Lite and shooting it helps to make them (Bud) go broke but maybe I am missing something?

Even with my k/d I could probably get a few hits with the first few rounds!!! 🤣

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You can clearly see she misses the first few rounds, then there is a cut in the video and then someone else offscreen is shooting while she just acts as if she was still shooting

Reactions: glenwilson
When I first met the Mrs there was a family along the road where they lived. They liked steam trains and they had about 4 or 5 locos that may have been a similar size to that scale. They even bought a 1 km x 5m stretch of land off the farm next to them to run the trains along. At weekends they ran the trains and employed three people to run the steam engines for passengers and a couple of people to run the cafe and station. They were not short of a £ or two! Have some photos somewhere - will need to find and scan them.

• Wow
Reactions: lakaelo
OK, how is the US WW2 top fighter ace not more well known? With a name of Dick Bong....

• Haha
Reactions: Riot_co and Scoot
so strange, that i really like it:

Strange but good. like it. (y)

Reactions: glenwilson
I am guessing that stuff has a totally superfluous sell-by date? How is that allowed across borders? Makes durian fruit look mild.

Reactions: lakaelo

Users who are viewing this thread