[Event] Zombies mod special event 🧠

• Thread starter CoquilletteUwU
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
and if someone want to play but don't have the bow ?

I know he doesn't have to play with the bow but still
B - Playing as zombie :

When you are playing as zombie, you have to "infect" the most possible number of players from human team. The game will end when all the ennemies are infected.

You can ONLY use :

• Melee weapons
  • Defib
  • Repair tool
  • Phantom bow with only poison arrows
  • Incendiary grenade
  • Only humans can use MAV

So if he didn't unlock the bow yet, he still have various weapons to use against humans ;) Bow is only for zombies and only poison arrows so I don't think it will be a huge problem.

We have to keep in mind it's an old mod so there must be lots of issues lool. But last time we made it and it worked well. The goal is now to make all these "manual rules" that players added on their own last time to make the round fair for all working directly from the mod. But we'll need admins to make the event fair because not everything will work for sure (y).

It can get boring like climbing up on to a wall and then destroy the only way to get up there, making it impossible to reach !

It can get boring like climbing up on to a wall and then destroy the only way to get up there, making it impossible to reach !
Here is why zombies will be able to use poison arrows and why it will be useful! To prevent such a camping and attitude ;)

Last edited:
But we still need to test it to make it fair. I'll spam cockaelo for all these little improvements
fuck off. lol we have to test it in a running change. to explain that, i have to explain how all this fucking serverplugins working. there is no "saved settings" or something else. when you changed something, the old settings are gone and you need to resetup all this stuff. even more for this zombiemode you need a lot of different plugins who settings up the "normal" gameplay on our server. so a lot of them need to change before the zombiemode can run how it should be. thats also a main reason why this mode only run in "unranked" mode because some of the settings are so faaar away from normal gameplay that it need a total change.
however, we will test it on the day of the event. :D

It is here! Just tomorrow! (I up this thread for the visitors that will come for the event and may have questions).

Reactions: dcyper
But please have it longer running than last time. Guess I will play after 7pm or 8pm, last time it was already over then :(

Reactions: CoquilletteUwU

Users who are viewing this thread