Your Youtube Videos with your BF4 Gameplay

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
I was strugling in getting the little bird under control and then something just fell on me. First i thought it was a commander supply drop.....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I think Alpaca needs to watch his weight! 😂

I was strugling in getting the little bird under control and then something just fell on me. First i thought it was a commander supply drop.....

I think Alpaca needs to watch his weight! 😂

must be a fat alpaca

• Haha
Reactions: blugi21 and Riot_co
I tried to put together something without pilot snipes but im just so god damn obsessed about those flying annoyances. 😂

The shot on shanghai at 0:42 is brilliant.
All I'm able to do is to shoot the smaw through the open doors of the transport heli <.<

• Yay
I tried to put together something without pilot snipes but im just so god damn obsessed about those flying annoyances. 😂

i think chamadness hates you for all the heli snipes

• Haha

No one is ever going to achieve air supremacy against Finland as long as Blugi is alive

His reactions in chat are fun to read 😆
Give them some room in your Videos... to read a little mimimi after rhis incredible shots would be nice.

Damn, i love your Videos mate! Also the music if u take dubstep. It fits perfectly...

And by the way, u have to leave the Clan. You are not a noob anymore :D

Give them some room in your Videos... to read a little mimimi after rhis incredible shots would be nice.
I could do a "chat reactions" video (has been in my mind) but the message in chat usually takes some time to appear after kill so video would be long or have only a few clips.

Also im little carefull about putting other peoples in game messages in a youtube video. Most people are there just to enjoy a game and for me it feels unfair to highlight their messages publicly. :)

I could do a "chat reactions" video (has been in my mind) but the message in chat usually takes some time to appear after kill so video would be long or have only a few clips.

Also im little carefull about putting other peoples in game messages in a youtube video. Most people are there just to enjoy a game and for me it feels unfair to highlight their messages publicly. :)
I see!
A good point!

Reactions: blugi21

Can't compare myself to Blugi, but I'm trying to get on his level xD

Awesome video! ^^

Oh my young aprentice, you have allready risen above me. I cant be that quick at aiming! 😃

Users who are viewing this thread