Your Youtube Videos with your BF4 Gameplay

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
You sure ? :D
Jimmy Fallon Yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

gotta compile them, hundreds of clips to watch....

God damn
Lebron James Applause GIF by NBA

Reactions: zazo
Another chaotic montage, don't judge my sens in mouse 😶

Damn i love watching Kejs gameplay! 🤩

Usually snipers use low sens to be able to make precise shots
Kej:
Crank It Up GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

• Haha
Reactions: Riot_co and kejcpi
Another chaotic montage, don't judge my sens in mouse 😶

Oh there was a cool thing at 0:41 mark. Me and Kej both shot that chopper at the SAME TIME and other got the pilot and other the gunner! 😀

My point of view:

So i've been having problems with my wrist and got a lighter wireless mouse to try if that helps. Well after couple tries arm was cramping like hell so decicded to take one week break from kbm usage. Break is now over and wanted to go full battlefield heaven which for me includes bf4 + golden triple (beer, pizza and chilinuts). This new mouse seems to be good to my arm ( I fucking love this mouse) and i had great time today playing again ^^

Beers kept me awake and decided to do a video of today. I made this to show how little things can make us snipers fail. 😄

As a sniper everyotime i shoot i MUST lift my fingers from wasd meaning no character movement when shooting. No matter if still, jumping, zouzouing, in a vehicle, tbagging etc. when shooting FINGERS OF WASD. Otherwise the bullet wont go where aiming at.

For me after few beers, i forgot to stop moving when shooting and so literally fuck up all my shots. Of course aim also aint so good but i am more annoyed myself by my left hands lazyness. xD

So did a video from todays games that shows how the shooting the target gets worse after drinking beers.

The editing is really bad right now but im having fun and thats all that matters :D Enjoy you cockies x)

(Sorry for odd grammar/talking, im drunk x) )

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Riot_co

Users who are viewing this thread