Your Youtube Videos with your BF4 Gameplay

blugi21

Not the sharpest pencil but still leaves a mark.
NRU Member
17 Jan 2021
Rauma, Finland
New video is up (after some fighting with youtube). :)

Honest answers please: I didnt include as much TOW kills this time cause it gets stale in my opinion but so does everything too when you repeat. So should i include them in the future or not? πŸ˜ƒ

Edit: Oh and there is a "contest" what i already started on discord. Who figures out the clip where im again fooling around with DS4 controller gets a cookie from blugie! <3

Last edited:

Cockaparte

NRU Member
28 Jun 2020
France
New video is up (after some fighting with youtube). :)

Honest answers please: I didnt include as much TOW kills this time cause it gets stale in my opinion but so does everything too when you repeat. So should i include them in the future or not? πŸ˜ƒ

The first kill... BF4 physics πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ :LOL:

Nice video again, what a sniper uff (y)

• Love
Reactions: blugi21

blugi21

NRU Member
17 Jan 2021
Rauma, Finland
I mean you only see the crossair of the tow not the 3th persone view
I think i understand waht you mean. No running in or out of the TOW. I've been trying to do that but i almost always immediately jump of the tow after the kill so its hard to get to look "soft" in the videos. Basically i have to cut out at the moment the chopper /plane explodes.

blugi21

NRU Member
17 Jan 2021
Rauma, Finland
I think i understand waht you mean. No running in or out of the TOW. I've been trying to do that but i almost always immediately jump of the tow after the kill so its hard to get to look "soft" in the videos. Basically i have to cut out at the moment the chopper /plane explodes.
Edit: But alas more TOWs are coming! 🀠