Your Youtube Videos with your BF4 Gameplay

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
you're a flying AA with your chopper
Yeh 3 months ago when I started flying helicopter (I had problems getting from a to b with a Heli before that) I never thought I would learn it so quickly. And I would encourage everyone to try and learn it because it not that hard as it looks.

I like playing as AA witouth the actual MAA :D

Yeh 3 months ago when I started flying helicopter (I had problems getting from a to b with a Heli before that) I never thought I would learn it so quickly. And I would encourage everyone to try and learn it because it not that hard as it looks.

I like playing as AA witouth the actual MAA :D
Some very nice shots you have there. ;)
I can say the same thing about the bow. It looks very hard, but I got the felling for it within 2 - 3 days. It's just a matter of not giving up and try.

• Love
Reactions: CapHunterx
Today I have finished the video of my best moments and shots. I started recording Oktober last year but now I managed to sort and cut them.
There are some really lucky ones in there. ^^
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

amazing video or more amazing bow skills lol would be also nice to see this on the NRU youtube channel (y)
Thanks. We4re0ne offered me to upload it to the NRU channel, but I wasn't sure. I will send him the vid, so he can upload it to the official channel then. :)

Reactions: lakaelo
Today I have finished the video of my best moments and shots. I started recording Oktober last year but now I managed to sort and cut them.
There are some really lucky ones in there. ^^

Du bist auch so ein Battlefiel 4

1:33, what was that? Eat my dick? :ROFLMAO:
Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I believe that round I got locked every other second. Some words may have slipped out :ROFLMAO: Still love you though cock :D

• Haha
Reactions: We4re0ne
Have uploaded it to the NRU channel. Just took 2.5 hours ... <.<

Reactions: lakaelo

Users who are viewing this thread