Your Youtube Clips with your Bf4 Gameplay

Cockaparte

Your dear secretary
NRU Member
28 Jun 2020
France
Switched from Shotcut to Videopad video editor and did this SRAW/TOW montage from this week with an extra clip on the end off course. Some clips dont have sound because i accidentally had two recordings on at the same time but dont worry i got you covered. :LOL:

Wow, such very nice kills mate! Especially against jets (y)

I have always been impressed by players that can be so good with sraw/tow/tv (guess I'm just bad lol)

blugi21

Literally crazy........!
NRU Member
17 Jan 2021
Rauma, Finland
niceee blugi, maybe some day you can teach me a thing or 2 about making these montages :D
Thanks! Still learning myself. Cant really say anything to help but keep doing videos and think how to improve and/or make differences to the next one. The video editors are also quite complicated but i just try different things and learn by doing. :)

The_Hellr1der

NRU Member
6 Nov 2020
Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Thanks! Still learning myself. Cant really say anything to help but keep doing videos and think how to improve and/or make differences to the next one. The video editors are also quite complicated but i just try different things and learn by doing. :)
Trust me Blugi, with my experience level (non-excisting) I can learn from everyony. Didn't do much more in the past then just copy paste video parts, throw in some copywrite protected music (old days) and press export.

AkharaVect

Spamcock
NRU Member
14 Feb 2021
Mannheim, Deutschland
Those are some amazing shots, especially on moving jets. I am afraid what you‘ll be able to do when you’re out of the „still learning“ phase :D