Your Youtube Clips with your Bf4 Gameplay

CapHunterx

NRU Member
22 Nov 2020
Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Doing these videos have proven to be quite therapeutic hobby so i´ve been surfing in the web and sucking information how to improve my video editing skills this whole morning. I would like to use metal music but YT:s own free music are just umm........ well not metal. I still need to improve the "switching" between clips. Any tips etc are welcome on how to improve. :giggle:

That last clip is there to show that we have one lousy hacking cheater among us!!!!!!!!!! <3
Hahaha I died from that last clip :D

• Haha
Reactions: blugi21

The_Hellr1der

NRU Member
6 Nov 2020
Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Doing these videos have proven to be quite therapeutic hobby so i´ve been surfing in the web and sucking information how to improve my video editing skills this whole morning. I would like to use metal music but YT:s own free music are just umm........ well not metal. I still need to improve the "switching" between clips. Any tips etc are welcome on how to improve. :giggle:

That last clip is there to show that we have one lousy hacking cheater among us!!!!!!!!!! <3
nice video man, music a bit too loud in my opinion.

Its_Iceteeaa

NRU Member
19 Sep 2020

wich video cuting program do u use?

RIZLOID

EL Claymortarer
NRU Member
10 Oct 2012
London
Looks like they are using the tomato ketchup bullets I use in BF4, loads of blood splutter but no damage :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Looks familiar :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo