Your Youtube Videos with your BF4 Gameplay

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Unfortunately, my soldier seems to have developed Parkinson's disease. Probably won't be able to play with you anymore now. Sad day.
So that's why you left me alone. I forgive you, it's not a fun one (Although in this case it does look kinda funny. #Getrekt)

Turned into a traitor and played a round in other server. Got my first dogfight kill ever on PC (These beers are now earned) and did show them how we do thinks here in NRU. :sneaky:

I know there is no stupid questions (Just one stupid blugi), but is it allowed to put copyrighted music on YT video if its not public?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Turned into a traitor and played a round in other server. Got my first dogfight kill ever on PC (These beers are now earned) and did show them how we do thinks here in NRU. :sneaky:

I know there is no stupid questions (Just one stupid blugi), but is it allowed to put copyrighted music on YT video if its not public?

in germany is that definetly not allowed but on yt are so many no copyright tracks theyre very good ^^

in germany is that definetly not allowed but on yt are so many no copyright tracks theyre very good ^^
You can use copyrighted music if you don't make any money of it. This mean you will not be able to get revenue for your video and you have to credit the full track name. Those rules are global for YouTube but it's recommend to use xoptright free if you just want to be sure

You can use copyrighted music if you don't make any money of it. This mean you will not be able to get revenue for your video and you have to credit the full track name. Those rules are global for YouTube but it's recommend to use xoptright free if you just want to be sure
in germany is that different i cant even uplaod a video in private with copyright music

^^

Doing these videos have proven to be quite therapeutic hobby so i´ve been surfing in the web and sucking information how to improve my video editing skills this whole morning. I would like to use metal music but YT:s own free music are just umm........ well not metal. I still need to improve the "switching" between clips. Any tips etc are welcome on how to improve. :giggle:

That last clip is there to show that we have one lousy hacking cheater among us!!!!!!!!!! <3

Last edited:
All those clips are from this week so nothing fancy rambo moments. :)

Doing these videos have proven to be quite therapeutic hobby so i´ve been surfing in the web and sucking information how to improve my video editing skills this whole morning. I would like to use metal music but YT:s own free music are just umm........ well not metal. I still need to improve the "switching" between clips. Any tips etc are welcome on how to improve. :giggle:

That last clip is there to show that we have one lousy hacking cheater among us!!!!!!!!!! <3

Hahaha I died from that last clip :D

• Haha
Reactions: blugi21

nice video man, music a bit too loud in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread