Your Gaming Spot. Show Us Where You Play.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Keyboards and Lot of things you need for Homeoffice are out of Stock at the moment. My company also selling them and the important parts from the Office Sortiment are also not available. So when someone still have them, they will more money now. Thats Business... 😳🤔

Keyboards and Lot of things you need for Homeoffice are out of Stock at the moment. My company also selling them and the important parts from the Office Sortiment are also not available. So when someone still have them, they will more money now. Thats Business... 😳🤔

Webcams have been extremely expensive. But on the big A from Jeff you get stuff for the new "normal" prices.

(I mean they tell us that there is no inflation at the moment, but common fuel is so cheap at the moment without taxes(in Germany its hard priced tax on fuel no percentage) it would almost be for free in germany.
And everything that has to do with food is damn expensive... so with stuff that got cheaper it just biases the amount of inflation and they tell us there is less inflation this year than last year in the Tagesschau...)

^ Like Steffos said about that inflation thing im been wonderging stock markets too after this corona mess. Of course there is always some kind of little swinging up and down and some lag you see effects of changes little later after something big like corona happens. But its made me think is stock market somehow rigged, are somebody keeping that artificially up becouse so much wealth of richest people and companies are tied to that and looks like stock market dont reflect signs of that great corona depression very much. It looks like watching some kind of broken meter what should show lower numbers instead of "everything is ok". Is it just that they are making more money out of thin air and that "stimulus package" thing keeps stock market high artificially? Do we have here somebody who knows more about these things?

The stock market is a bit like poker....can you hold your nerve, buy sell or keep. I lost just under £13k on BP shares some years back when they had that big oil spillage in America, price going down everyday so sold up before the fines for the spill from America gov. Two months later all back to normal but too late for me :banghead::banghead::banghead:.

• Wow
Reactions: lakaelo
I imagine the homeworking thing has made a lot of keyboard stuff in more demand. Half a keyboard you can get from £14 to £70!!

Started using 1/2 keyboards due to the space needed for a kb + m/mat side by side. Started getting pains on my right forearm as the elbow was off the desk with no support after about 1 hour and could hurt for weeks. Bought the DeLUX above which got rid of the pain as the elbows are now supported on the armrests of the chair. Lasted about 2 months but just could not get used to the keys ingame especially the shift key position. So then bought the one on the right and I love it, keys in the right place, backlit (not that it matters, have light strip above kb). Can now have 1/2 kb and mat next to each other and can play for hours without problems. The mousemat is also different, its a 300x300x3mm sheet of PTFE, virtually indestructible, very slippery (what they put on mouse as feet) quite expensive material for a bit of plastic but worth every penny as it lasts forever. I'll stop typing now so as not to compete with Heiki 😂 😂

PS: notice there is no J K L on the keyboards hence the lack of chat ingame :giggle:

The stock market is a bit like poker....can you hold your nerve, buy sell or keep. I lost just under £13k on BP shares some years back when they had that big oil spillage in America, price going down everyday so sold up before the fines for the spill from America gov. Two months later all back to normal but too late for me :banghead::banghead::banghead:.
I dont want to sound like hindsight smartass cock but that went really badly if from 3 options you did pick worst one. Selling early and maybe losing little would not be so bad if you are selling before prize goes totally down. I guess patience is the most important thing if you are not some kind of elite insider who have inside knowledge about things what have effect to future. For example here relatives of one our earlier enviroment minister had at last decade amazing luck they bought shitload of stocks of one metal mine just before our government started pump lots of money in that mine. What a coincidence! If selling prize goes down enough i would rather try calm down and wait if they recover after longer time like couple years. That selling with low prize and losing all was maybe worst what you could do. But its easy to say after things happen.

I dont want to sound like hindsight smartass cock but that went really badly if from 3 options you did pick worst one. Selling early and maybe losing little would not be so bad if you are selling before prize goes totally down. I guess patience is the most important thing if you are not some kind of elite insider who have inside knowledge about things what have effect to future. For example here relatives of one our earlier enviroment minister had at last decade amazing luck they bought shitload of stocks of one metal mine just before our government started pump lots of money in that mine. What a coincidence! If selling prize goes down enough i would rather try calm down and wait if they recover after longer time like couple years. That selling with low prize and losing all was maybe worst what you could do. But its easy to say after things happen.

£13k is not exactly what I lost as the shares were inherited from father in law and the value had risen just under £4k in value since we got them plus we've had dividends from them but at that precise time it was a loss. Some lost more as it dropped more, what made me do it was the clean up cost and the expected colossal fines from the americans. The rules are easy, if you dont want to lose dont gamble :cautious:

£13k is not exactly what I lost as the shares were inherited from father in law and the value had risen just under £4k in value since we got them plus we've had dividends from them but at that precise time it was a loss. Some lost more as it dropped more, what made me do it was the clean up cost and the expected colossal fines from the americans. The rules are easy, if you dont want to lose dont gamble :cautious:
And if you are going to panic, its better be the first one. :D

OK, spare room completed now and desk/PC back in place.

Desk top is much smaller (home made from plywood and painted). The previous one was from an old computer desk but was just too big so wanted to try a smaller one before committing to something more finished.
Pc moved up from the floor.
No speakers and amp at the moment - using headphones or the monitor's speakers. Liked having proper speakers for listening to music but they were quite bulky.
Monitor on an are now (was wall mounted). Means it can be moved out of the way when not playing or closer and lower when playing.

619C89E9 CC71 49CB 8394 566BC41DF793

OK, spare room completed now and desk/PC back in place.

Desk top is much smaller (home made from plywood and painted). The previous one was from an old computer desk but was just too big so wanted to try a smaller one before committing to something more finished.
Pc moved up from the floor.
No speakers and amp at the moment - using headphones or the monitor's speakers. Liked having proper speakers for listening to music but they were quite bulky.
Monitor on an are now (was wall mounted). Means it can be moved out of the way when not playing or closer and lower when playing.

View attachment 7459
I think you need another mouse pad

🤣 I used to have a normal one but found I kept running out of mat so I got one of those. Then found where I have the keyboard was on the edge of the mat so I got another one to level it off. It is also useful as it stops my cutting mat from sliding about. Had to drop down to an A3 cutting mat as my A2 didn't fit on the desk anymore!

Users who are viewing this thread