Your Gaming Spot. Show Us Where You Play.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
may have to clean up first and put playboy posters away ^^
Remember remove your lube bottle next to screen and put your pants on when taking pics. We dont want see you naked from reflection of mirror or window or something other shiny thing. :oops:

EDIT: Lol check first page, there is 2 old pics from my old place. Everything is still almost same here except i bought new couch couple years ago becouse i got so good deal. If i remember right reason of good price was becouse factory what made textiles of that model quited. That couch was the last one with that textile, presentation model in that furniture store so they wanted get rid off it and replace it with one what have available textile model. It was only 999€, including delivery and getting rid off old one. Its not bad if you think its high quality couch with robust structure, quality upholstery what you can remove for washing and some kind of "smart foam" pillows what keep their form well. I also had little bottle of hand sanitizer on my table next to my keys, spring assisted folding knife etc "going out gear" before hand sanitizers become popular becouse of corona. :cool:

EDIT 2: I have similar Steelseries mouse pad than Glen except its smaller version. It was very good for aiming with my Logitech G500S gaming mouse when ei played on PC before my hand problem and moving to PS4 for better ergonomics. Keyboard is cheap Logitech basic model becouse i dont see any benefit if i buy gaming keyboard. Mouse and headphones are what matters most. I think my Razer Kraken headphones are great, they are very light and confortable and hearing of footsteps etc is like legal wallhack in FPS-games. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: IceDiverTom
alright. since this popped up i might as well post mine too!

View attachment 6289
Jaloviina (Noble spirit cut brandy) bottle spotted! I used to drink that 1 star version too so much im sure their factory had massive layoffs after i stopped drinking. :D My other favorites were Russian Standard, Finlandia vodka/Dry vodka and Jägermeister but i sometimes tried other premium vodkas too. Im 100% sure Finlandia and Dry vodka are exactly same stuff, Finlandia just have more fancy bottle with northern exoticness theme for exporting it as finnish premium quality vodka.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jaloviina (Noble spirit cut brandy) bottle spotted! I used to drink that 1 star version too so much im sure their factory had massive layoffs after i stopped drinking. :D My other favorites were Russian Standard, Finlandia vodka/Dry vodka and Jägermeister but i sometimes tried other premium vodkas too. Im 100% sure Finlandia and Dry vodka are exactly same stuff, Finlandia just have more fancy bottle with northern exoticness theme for exporting it as finnish premium quality vodka.
I have a bottle of russian standard and jägermeister in the freezer ;)

I have a bottle of russian standard and jägermeister in the freezer ;)
Russian standard is great, its maybe smoothest vodka i know. It was something like 25€ 0,7l bottle when i used to drink, i guess its nowadays something like 30€? I used to prefer premium vodkas becouse of smoother taste and i have feeling there is difference how bad hangover you get if you compare premium vodkas with cheap hobo boozes. I guess premium vodkas are distilled and filtered more and that makes them more pure or something, Placebo or not, just that better taste is reason to prefer good stuff.

Russian standard is great, its maybe smoothest vodka i know. It was something like 25€ 0,7l bottle when i used to drink, i guess its nowadays something like 30€? I used to prefer premium vodkas becouse of smoother taste and i have feeling there is difference how bad hangover you get if you compare premium vodkas with cheap hobo boozes. I guess premium vodkas are distilled and filtered more and that makes them more pure or something, Placebo or not, just that better taste is reason to prefer good stuff.
indeed. when ti comes to quality/price russian standard beats almost anything. I've never really tasted a vodka that is such a good quality and well priced as that one

indeed. when ti comes to quality/price russian standard beats almost anything. I've never really tasted a vodka that is such a good quality and well priced as that one
I think Dry vodka is best if you think price/quality ratio becouse im 100% sure its same stuff than Finlandia but cheaper becouse of no export brand and fancy bottle. Product description labels of both have exactly same words, they taste same and they are made by same Altia company.

I think Dry vodka is best if you think price/quality ratio becouse im 100% sure its same stuff than Finlandia but cheaper becouse of no export brand and fancy bottle. Product description labels of both have exactly same words, they taste same and they are made by same Altia company.
I never rly liked dry vodka. i pferer products that don't have plastic bottles :p

If you drink much i think that plastic bottle is not you biggest health risk. :D
not that much anymore :D and my biggest worry with the plastic bottle is the flavor change

not that much anymore :D and my biggest worry with the plastic bottle is the flavor change
If you dont smoke weed you dont propably taste difference after some drinking. Weed can make you taste small things like for example metal of beer can. And here we go to offtopic: It also makes time feel slower. But that stuff is generally shit, it rots your brain. If you have to use something, stay with alcohol becouse its effect is temporary, it dont do long term damage to your ability of thinking like weed. Im seen lots of people who smoked weed long enough to atrophy their cognitive abilities. They cant think, understand things, learn or remember things anymore. And it can trigger other problems like depression, psychosis or bad paranoia. Weed smokers are rarely aggressive but they can get paranoid and stabb somebody for "self defence" becouse of their paranoia. All security guys and cops say same things becouse they see effects every day at work. I always want slap everybody who says "but weed is not bad for you becouse of something bullshit what junkies use to justify their addiction" :banghead:

Ultimate overkill setup : kitchen 2020!
Easy hiding below desk when not in use. Fridge with cold beers behind me and super ergonomic chairs
IMG 20200621 212238

Reactions: General_Misery
I probably need a new keyboard as mine is starting to play up. Cost £16 for keyboard and mouse (actually cost £8 as they sent 2 but got no response when trying to ket them know) and that was 4 years ago. Same one now costs £23. Lasts for about 2 years. Had expensive ones in the past and not found them to be any different apart from feel. Always remove the key that triggers the console to appear.

Still have my washable one in reserve if needed.

Users who are viewing this thread