You need this cock!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Just so we don't forget about him, how many days has he done now, as I'm sure it's been over 30 days already?

Oh yes I know, I was just asking if he was near it :)

not too sure whether we need this AWS SR2 BOAT scoutHELI whore ;)

he also has a hack with his scoutheli ;) aimbot or so

Lol Steffos got some traumas yesterday at Paracel storm hihi. :welsh: I can almost see how he yells while sleeping "Nooooo Heik nooooo go away with that scout heli!!!" :rolleyes:

Lol Steffos got some traumas yesterday at Paracel storm hihi. :welsh: I can almost see how he yells while sleeping "Nooooo Heik nooooo go away with that scout heli!!!" :rolleyes:

pffft the whorest yesterday was that it was all sea boatwhoring cockmaps :D

and i got 3 helis with my SRAW in this round ( at least one was you with para :D) so it was ok

i hate all those maps where infantry has no chance against boats its the worest :D wavebreaker and mortar are ok but the other two naval boatwhore maps suck ^^

(all of em look brilliant and have a nice atmosphere but are strange balanced ;))

[video=youtube;InBXu-iY7cw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InBXu-iY7cw[/video]

Here official Naval Strike -theme song. :rolleyes: "In the navy, you can rape infantry, in the navy...." :welsh:

Last edited by a moderator:
best about germany :D they even block videos from THE OFFICIAL channel of a band LOL

Im never seen so much No votes. Propably becouse of too much vehicle whoring or too small cock. :rolleyes: Next sentence inside ( ) marks is only for members so parafanny stop reading here. ;)

(Hihi trollolol! :welsh: )

Parafant is a good guy, very friendy and good banter ingame.....and like that bloddy finn Heiki he pwns me on a regular basis ! (and I can SEE THE T-BAGGING in my kill cam :( )

cocks the both of em :p

Im never seen so much No votes. Propably becouse of too much vehicle whoring or too small cock. :rolleyes: Next sentence inside ( ) marks is only for members so parafanny stop reading here. ;)

(Hihi trollolol! :welsh: )

I think, i must penetrate your butt with more RPG rockets and 40 mm Grenades... ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Parafant is a good guy, very friendy and good banter ingame.....and like that bloddy finn Heiki he pwns me on a regular basis ! (and I can SEE THE T-BAGGING in my kill cam :( )

cocks the both of em :p

But mind mini, for you i wash my balls and use parfume.
This specials are not for Heikki.
He get 3 weeks unwashed balls in his face. :D

Users who are viewing this thread