you may have forgotten who i am :)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
fucoffhackers

fucoffhackers

4 Aug 2012
not been playing for a while people but i am ok and just have something going on that has messed with my head a little .... i am ok and will be back ........ i look forward to playing with you guys n gals soon ,,, kind regards to you all ,, rich .

there is honestly no need to reply to this message ...

just keep kicking the assholes and all will be fine :)

Whos this guy ? ?

Not rich obv, hes a regular...I mean the lakeo dude ? ? ?

i think the red means he must be ignored. prob some perv.

thanks for headsup mini. appretiate it.

Re : you may have forgotten who i am :)

looking forward to seeing you fucoff.............................

not been playing for a while people but i am ok and just have something going on that has messed with my head a little .... i am ok and will be back ........ i look forward to playing with you guys n gals soon ,,, kind regards to you all ,, rich .

there is honestly no need to reply to this message ...

just keep kicking the assholes and all will be fine :)

dont worry mate i havent had time to game eighter, and wont have any before late monday (since im prolly gonna snooze around 22 hours when i get home from the squad excerzise this weekend ;-) )

just have something going on that has messed with my head

Lol our difference is that i mess my head first and after that there is things going on. :D

Seriously, don't worry Rich. There is more important things in life than clan and playing, so don't feel bad for little break. But we are all waiting nice moments with you when you have time play again. :)

I'm going to JOIN Rich's THREAD - cos i'm awol too :) busy on my studies

will be back next week or so, until then just keep missing me - Love ya all ;)

i think i should briefly explain my absence .... i dont really know my dad ... he was very violent to people who cared about him . now he is in intensive care and his health is not looking good . hence i am feeling a bit troubled at the moment ....
i really look forward to playing with you all soon ..... rich.

i am just finding it a bit difficult to do anything at the moment .

And we are here if you want talk with somebody, by posting to this thread or PM. :)

yeah remember that mr. fuckie were your mates and if you feel you need to talk to someone then thats what were here for.

Take your time m8.. You have our support and care..

take care fucoff.........we know ur back soon when its possible, famely are more important

Dear Rich, may you find the strength you need in these difficult times. Our thoughts are with you.

I do feel as though you guys n gals are my friends .. i look forward to happier times and playing with you all again soon.
kind regards to you all , rich.

We wish you all the best. Please take good care of yourself, mate.

Users who are viewing this thread