Yoooooooooo

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Is it really the case that spaghetti is al dente if you throw it against a wall and it sticks to it?
Spaghetti CAN be sticky (adding oil in the boiling water serves no purpose) and i think that you could use that "tecnique", I wouldn't advise you to tho it tho 🤣🤣🤣

Honestly just taste them and decide for yourself, someone likes them fully cooked, others like them more al dente, cooking is nothing but a nutricious way to express yourself! 🤗

Hello Henri

If you say nothing else on here your pasta tips will live on. My wife is a heretic when it comes to spaghetti, 1) She always complains there is too much and, 2) she eats it with a knife and fork! Also looks like I have been cooking it correct all these years. 😁

Please not a pesto recipe though. Pesto, for me, is nearly as a bad as seeing a prune. Something in pesto that really doesn't agree with me. Ingredients individually are OK.
I don't love Pesto neither, it's ok for me but i really prefer pasta dishes with tomatoes or fish, it's just a matter of taste!

Spaghetti with knife and fork is worse than breaking them in half tho... angry italian noises

Users who are viewing this thread