Yoooooooooo

Absolute001

9 Sep 2021
Is it really the case that spaghetti is al dente if you throw it against a wall and it sticks to it?
Spaghetti CAN be sticky (adding oil in the boiling water serves no purpose) and i think that you could use that "tecnique", I wouldn't advise you to tho it tho 不不不

Honestly just taste them and decide for yourself, someone likes them fully cooked, others like them more al dente, cooking is nothing but a nutricious way to express yourself!

Absolute001

9 Sep 2021
Hello Henri

If you say nothing else on here your pasta tips will live on. My wife is a heretic when it comes to spaghetti, 1) She always complains there is too much and, 2) she eats it with a knife and fork! Also looks like I have been cooking it correct all these years.

Please not a pesto recipe though. Pesto, for me, is nearly as a bad as seeing a prune. Something in pesto that really doesn't agree with me. Ingredients individually are OK.
I don't love Pesto neither, it's ok for me but i really prefer pasta dishes with tomatoes or fish, it's just a matter of taste!

Spaghetti with knife and fork is worse than breaking them in half tho... angry italian noises