Yoooooooooo

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Absolute001

Absolute001

9 Sep 2021
Hi! I have played for quite a while on the BF4 server and over the time I've become progressively more attached to the community so I thought I might aswell introduce myself to the forum and it's members.

My name is Henri, I'm currently 18 and I live in the Northern part of Italy (πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ• 🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝)

I have a HUUUUGE passion for Heavy Metal and as a result of that I have been playing drums for about 7 years (i kinda suck at it tho) and been writing some tracks of my own (with the aid of my PC) for about 4 years.
I also have another HUUUUUUUGE passion for anything related to technology, in particular coding.

At the moment I'm at school but in the meantime I'm studying C# and Flutter.

That's about it for myself. Wish you a good morning/afternoon/evening/night!

hi mate, can't wait to impolitely steal your dogtags

• Haha
Reactions: Huilo_Ren_666
Hi Henri
As a tip, don't dare @Ch8nge to do anything crazy like that. He'll happily spend the whole day trying to get your dogtags. The man is obsessed with knifing people and adding to his ever-growing collection of tags.

Hi Henri
As a tip, don't dare @Ch8nge to do anything crazy like that. He'll happily spend the whole day trying to get your dogtags. The man is obsessed with knifing people and adding to his ever-growing collection of tags.
I should hire you to write my biography lol nicely explained

Hey Henri, welcome on our forum!

As an Italian you must have some secret tips for cooking, feel free to share some... :p

PS : blame old dinos for your VIP slot hehe

Hi Henri

Yeah I once promised Iβ€˜d buy him VIP for a month if he knifed me and look what monster I created by doing that.

Also, you need to hand me over your familyβ€˜s Pesto recipe so I can make more Pesto.

Reactions: Absolute001
Hey Henri, welcome on our forum!

As an Italian you must have some secret tips for cooking, feel free to share some... :p

PS : blame old dinos for your VIP slot hehe

Not so secret but:

Pasta should be "al dente", just pull it out of the water a minute before the time on the packaging, e.g. 12 minutes to cook -> you take it out at 11 minutes and then combine with the sauce.

If you're using tomato sauce and you happen to finish the bottle, put some water in it and then shake it REALLY hard so the tomato on the sides won't be wasted.

Almost every packet of long pasta (spaghetti, linguine, bucatini), comes at 500g, which is exactly 4 portions. One portion of spaghetti has the same diameter of a 2€ coin.

If you're feeling fancy try to take the pasta out of the water when it's half cooked and then finish the cooking in the pan, adding a bit of the pasta's boiling water. The pasta will release the starch into the sauce, thus making it really creamy.

Don't ever. EVER. Add cream when you're cooking Linguine allo scoglio (linguine with mussels, clams and prawns). It'll only make it bitter.

Hope it helps! If y'all need help don't hesitate to ask!

Yeah I once promised Iβ€˜d buy him VIP for a month if he knifed me and look what monster I created by doing that.

Also, you need to hand me over your familyβ€˜s Pesto recipe so I can make more Pesto.
My family doesn't have one but all the people from Genova have one true recipe.

Take a mortar and smash together basil, olive oil, garlic and pine nuts and you'll have pesto!

Not so secret but:

Pasta should be "al dente", just pull it out of the water a minute before the time on the packaging, e.g. 12 minutes to cook -> you take it out at 11 minutes and then combine with the sauce.

If you're using tomato sauce and you happen to finish the bottle, put some water in it and then shake it REALLY hard so the tomato on the sides won't be wasted.

Almost every packet of long pasta (spaghetti, linguine, bucatini), comes at 500g, which is exactly 4 portions. One portion of spaghetti has the same diameter of a 2€ coin.

If you're feeling fancy try to take the pasta out of the water when it's half cooked and then finish the cooking in the pan, adding a bit of the pasta's boiling water. The pasta will release the starch into the sauce, thus making it really creamy.

Don't ever. EVER. Add cream when you're cooking Linguine allo scoglio (linguine with mussels, clams and prawns). It'll only make it bitter.

Hope it helps! If y'all need help don't hesitate to ask!
Also : break spaghetti in 2 or 3 before adding in boiling waterπŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘ pro tip!!! All the best chefs do the sameπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‚

Is it really the case that spaghetti is al dente if you throw it against a wall and it sticks to it?

Hey Henri, naa i still gonna name you abs, hapoy you also found this little site of us. Always fun to play with ya on the battlefield and dang italian, do i need to say more.

Hello Henri

If you say nothing else on here your pasta tips will live on. My wife is a heretic when it comes to spaghetti, 1) She always complains there is too much and, 2) she eats it with a knife and fork! Also looks like I have been cooking it correct all these years. 😁

Please not a pesto recipe though. Pesto, for me, is nearly as a bad as seeing a prune. Something in pesto that really doesn't agree with me. Ingredients individually are OK.

Users who are viewing this thread