X-Rays

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
glenwilson

glenwilson

NRU Heed
NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
This isn’t a sob or sympathy story and no details that should require therapy! 😬

Just before we went down to London I had started getting a few pains in my right leg. You may or may not know that my knees are fecked with arthritis. Painful and a bit limiting on what I can do but taking pain killers when really needed helps a lot. When down in London there were a few days when it was really painful even taking a few steps. Also narrowed it down to my hip joint though the pain can seem to cover a wider area.

Anyway, saw the doc and got to go to get it x-rayed.

So. Was called chucked in this little cubical and told to put on one of those gown things! 🤣 Apparently those are one size fits all. Well that is wrong! For a start I couldn’t get my arms in it. Well I could but it was so tight it was stupid. Then I thought maybe you put it on the other way. Nope. No chance. So back on the other way with the gap at the back. There was no way that this could be tied up without it looking and feeling like a straight jacket.

So was then called into the room and had to lie down on the bed thing. OK, that WAS painful. Only because it was so flat. Pictures were taken and time to go. I couldn’t get up. The bloke had to help me sit up. Wow, that makes you feel really old. Told my wife about it. Her response: 🤣😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 <deep breath> 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

Glad it gave someone a laugh! 😃

That picture above is how it shouldy fit if I had one that is even near my size. Me wearing it was more like when the Hulk goes green and his clothes burst! Explain that to your therapists.

Users who are viewing this thread