ww3

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

will n.korea start ww3

• yes

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • no

Votes: 24 68.6%
  • not interested

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
eehm, if i'm correct he got his education somewhere in Switzerland, no?

And all his crap about nuclear attack is just somebody's trying to check the ground through NK..... nothing will happen, ATM. But the consequences will appear much later..... that's my opinion about that...

@ mr Samoz

Its happening under ur very noose
u better believe it
muwha

chem trails are for real and my aim was to dredge ot the conspracy theories and bring on the revolution whooop whoooop

the leader in NK is just a marionette. they haven't put up his pictures in hallways cos he hasn't been a big enough asshole yet. so the threats they make should be taken seriously but also patiently because they're prob trying to "save the international face" of the little boy and not doing such a good job. Their military is 10 years, of which most of the time is farming. It explains partly why it's so big.

scatha > not all ridicule with tinfoil about things they want to stay ignorant to. so gl with it.

Not really staying ignorant because I don't believe in chemtrails (not including cloud seeding etc)

I've been having a guy go on all day about that with me how so main planes contrails are actually chemtrails and I've gotten all annoyed with it :p :D

fine. but cos someone lie to you everyday about the wrong thing doesn't mean the real thing don't exist so isn't that a bit contradictive? but nevermind, all have the right to their opinion. but to condemn and ridicule scatha like that wasn't cool imho. He wasn't that guy.

What? Come on, I hardly ridiculed him way more like friendly banter in the forum, even put two smilies faces after my last post in case people thought I was really angry, which I am not. I posted a picture of a man and a cat in a tin foil hat because a) it's funny to see a cat in a tin foil hat and b) what he said is linked to conspiracy theories, I didn't fucking condemn, he can believe what he wants I really don't mind. From what I can tell with looking at his response to me raising the word conspiracy he took it in a friendly way. "Ridicule" you make me sound like some bullying prick, while I (feel) was quite obviously a joke until you started calling me ignorant because I implied I believed the opposite.

sorry if i can't read minds. must be the tin foil hats. but whatever. apparent BOTH sides get shit from the other.

good joke, back to topic.

I hate guys like this cocksucker. us hard working americans ajust want to live our lives with our families and have a peaceful time the government controls our military and i always feel like dickeheads like this guy always think the majority of us americans control the government. most of us are hard working people who pay our taxes and serve our country. dont get me wrong if push comes to shove ill pick up a rifle and defend my country but i just wish people like this dick head would just give it a rest. all of us who have loved ones serving in the military just want them to come home safely. these wars have put the fucks to us hard working people for over a decade. i dont mean to brag but my tax money goes to some badass weapons but i just hope they never need to be used. ive talked to people who have gone to war from ww2 to vietnam and it is a living hell but if he wants a world of hurt he just needs to keep acting like a fucking cocksucker. grrr im drunk and pissed off now

well, Einstein once said, "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

Could americans get that angry with a nation?? I mean seriously..
Chuck norris.. I bet just the idea is giving kim jon-sun nightmares and cold sweat.

well. they did with japan at one time but thats on the other side of 60 yrs ago when the most powerfull weapon was an atombomb so the russians copied them starting the cold war wich went on till the americans stepped it up and send chuck norris into public appearence that my friend, is why the soviets lost the cold war :p cause in the end US got the best weapon once more
and when the russians discovered what it was theyld rather demolish the nation than have to face.... HIM!!! XD

Users who are viewing this thread