ww3

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

will n.korea start ww3

• yes

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • no

Votes: 24 68.6%
  • not interested

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
Dwibbles

Dwibbles

24 Mar 2012
Stoke on trent
Is it only me thats worried about n korea? Those guys scare the shit outta me n what potential damage they could cause especially if they get backing from elsewhere. So my question is fo u think they will start ww3?

Yes

No

it wont happen he is just shouting his mouth off, he would be bombed out of existence, if he started and that would be by china.

No. Not a ww but if china and us get involved a few day or week war i think. Personally i hope there would be no wars but also these scare tactics aren't good from media. Yes they should be taken seriously but not made into a worldwide terrorising.

Totally agree that they would be anhilated very quickly just wouldnt like them to set a precedent with nuclear

i don't think there come a ww3........iff it does we can help,we already have an NRU-PLATOON....

Re : ww3

hope that his wife sucks very good he should calm down ......
a young dictator in power there in his head (??????) ...........

Not gonna happen. If it is going to happen, it's going to be a short war.

Let me tell the story of WW3.
"Fuck you" said Northern-Korea
The end.

Is it only me thats worried about n korea? Those guys scare the shit outta me n what potential damage they could cause especially if they get backing from elsewhere. So my question is fo u think they will start ww3?

Yes

No

heck they wouldnt even get to start WW3 before they would be whiped out, partly because noone cares about them and those who used to care (Russia and China) are too busy making money so supporting them wouldnt be good for their economy xD but nice joke though mr. dwibbz :p

besides if they try anything we all know what the US is gonna do about them ;-)

Attachments

• US respond.jpg
    US respond.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 34
North Korea: "We ale vely vely angly!!!!!!!"
China: "So what?"

End of story... :)

Agreed guys, only a short war if it's about to come...

Could americans get that angry with a nation?? I mean seriously..
Chuck norris.. I bet just the idea is giving kim jon-sun nightmares and cold sweat.

I bet young leader trys prove to world he his real leader of country, not the generals of army. He tries prove he is big leader like his father and grandfather, trying get out of their shadow. Something like that is maybe "reason" of that offending with war and all massive propaganda. I think USA is busy with couple old wars and China is more intrested of doing business than go war if USA don't attack first North-Korea. North-Korea have 4. biggest army of world and they are allied with China so i don't think that would be so easy war what some people says. Hopefully they sort this out peaceful way, war sucks always no matter who wins, it's civilians who suffers most for things what are not their fault. :( War is fun only in BF.

we (the people) have to stand up against our corrupt governments who poison our food, water and air and steal all our money...

only WE can stop this madness

I, myself joined a civil movement called : Belfortgroup, Citizens In Action
in Belgium of course :D
We fight geoengenering (chemtrails), Codex Alimentarius, etc...

BUT DO SOMETHING !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread