wtf been banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniow

25 Apr 2012
isle of wight
been banned for excessive team-killing. what the hell is that about? i have never done that. firstly it was my only game today dalian plant in 4th on my team fighting for medals how does that constitute excessive teamkilling?

samoz83

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Excessive team-killing is the message BF2 gives for any ban, it's the way the games made. The admin that banned you will be over to tell you why.

sordids

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
locked up in lakaelo shed
swopping topics here so its ok for a player to be banned by a admin for using offensive language but its ok for a admin to call them wankers ?
now im all for swearing in game but double standards comes to mind here some of you admins need to stop being total cocks !!

Bond76

NRU Member
2 May 2012
close to Hamburg
Stealth, thanks for coming to the Forum.

Btw, not so smart to start a thread where you want a ban lifted with WTF....just saying.

Can you pls confirm if your in game Name is Stealth as well as Ghost ?

Bond76

NRU Member
2 May 2012
close to Hamburg
swopping topics here so its ok for a player to be banned by a admin for using offensive language but its ok for a admin to call them wankers ?
now im all for swearing in game but double standards comes to mind here some of you admins need to stop being total cocks !!
No, it's not. And I shouldnt have done so. Apologies.
But it's not concerning this case as well.

sordids

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
No, it's not. And I shouldnt have done so. Apologies.
But it's not concerning this case as well.
really i dont give a shit no more ive finally had enough of this bollocks going on in the clan some of you really need to take a step back and realise its a game and if you dont like getting your arses kicked then deal with it or move on

Bond76

NRU Member
2 May 2012
close to Hamburg
Would be good if you dont mix 2 things together Lee, seriously. I dont have to be called son of a fucking bitch (that was the offensive language guy) by ANYONE. Wanker is bad and I apologized, but I dont let anyone call me like that.

Stealth, can you please let us know if you are using an alias OW Ghost as well ?

daniow

25 Apr 2012
isle of wight
Stealth, thanks for coming to the Forum.

Btw, not so smart to start a thread where you want a ban lifted with WTF....just saying.

Can you pls confirm if your in game Name is Stealth as well as Ghost ?
ghost is my Dads bf2 account and no i dont use it.
Sorry for 'wtf' i retract it.

my own ts if you want to speak to me.

Last edited:

Bond76

NRU Member
2 May 2012
close to Hamburg
Daniow, ban will be lifted. It was placed as your Dad got a ban here and we were not sure if ist same user ID. Pls tell you dad to stick to rules, he broke quite some recently.
But he is welcome back too, his ban will be lifted too. But would be great if you could give him that message too, as he so far not appealed here. Thanks. Enjoy playing again.
cu on the field.

daniow

25 Apr 2012
isle of wight
Thanks bond and others. thanks for lifting both bans. im always telling my dad off for breaking rules on ts lol I will have some words.

sordids

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
and sek baby how many times have i told people not to join in with ban topics ? only the admin involved can reply well guess what im doing the same thing now because no one else listens,so guess what im not now !

daniow

25 Apr 2012
isle of wight
Thanks bond and others. thanks for lifting both bans. im always telling my dad off for breaking rules on ts lol I will have some words.

Mr.X

NRU Member
5 Feb 2013
Germany
can we put that members stuff in the members area please!!!!! Now please!!!
why ? maybe some people need to see how some people are spoiling this clan sek ?
No, this are clan internal things, and discussing those things in public isnt good for the clan!!!
Put our posts in a seperate thread please and lets talk about these stuff without prejudices against each other, because thats how it should be handeled in the clan family.

Status
Not open for further replies.