wow those guys are good

• Thread starter fucoffhackers
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
fucoffhackers

fucoffhackers

4 Aug 2012
you know those people who just kill you quick as you like and you think to your self there is no way i could have killed them back in like half/one second.
i know there are people who do this to me and there is no doubt in my mind that they dont use hacks and never would .
well i thought maybe its just ping but mine is normally quite good and the other day i played with a high ping on another server at ~170-200 and kicked ass ?? so maybe not ping .
sweeney once put a you tube vid on about a sniper who was truly unbelievable(accounting for lead and bullet drop etc with ease ) so that throws a different slant on this topic but one shot one kill with sniper weapon is another thing.
i would have thought ping was quite decisive because surely information sent over the world is a lot slower than between computer components.. ??
i can certainly live with these quick kills but is it something i cannot overcome unless i get a better (faster) pc.
that's not taking into account slow weapon change/reload glitches and shite hitregs lol.
sometimes (not often) i amaze myself everything runs smoothly and i do some things and think cool that was awesome but then other times i just get completely anihilated.

this is just a mystery to me about bf2 and i definitely wont be getting a new pc soon . please be patient because don't forget this is the only multiplayer i have ever played and i only started in feb 2012.

or is there some thing you vets know that i don't ? i now would say from what i have learned is not to panic shoot and defo look well ahead of where you are going or that guy who just went behind the building etc will get you later :}

to real noobs just starting, don't get dissheartened if you get your ass kicked when you first start , half the time it is just getting fluid with all the different keys you have to use and then everything else !

i know i have asked this before but i has been on my mind , regards to all you bf2 nuts and NRU peeps, see you out there soon .
ps. i have been feeling like crap and all the family also recently so have not been playing .got to look after them a bit .

ohh, its not only the ping.

there are sooo many factors around which influence the gaming. how you said its the hardware ( pc ) too but even the componence like keyboard or mouse too. or a decent mousepad for a gaming mouse. if you use a gaming keyboard you got some milliceconds advantage by pressing the keys. same with a gaming mouse or alone the different between a wireless mouse or keyboard against a cable one.
i play a gaming mouse and use 2500dpi so i can faster turn around or aim. all that bring you normaly some milliseconds at all but it can be this little moment to kill your oponent a bit faster as he can.

ohh and ad least. dont forget the human factor. just the young guys around have mostly a better and fastre reflex as we "middle ager" lmao

lol "just the young guys around have mostly a better and fastre reflex as we "middle ager" lmao" .. i have wondered that too :}
thanks laka .,
anyone else ?
rich.

I have defiantely got slower in my reactions times over the years but my gameplay has improved, never discount experience, I have nearly 10 years Battlefielding which gives me an advantage over a lot of gamers.

I think good player needs many skills and things something like:

- Experience: Know maps and tricks, master kits and weapons
- Smart moves: If 2 equal players meets, guy who sees other first wins. So do surprising/sneaky moves and avoid stupid things like getting middle of crossfire.
- Teamwork and spirit: Good teamwork wins always bunch of lonewolf-Rambos
- Reflex/reaction time (Being sober, age etc)
- Better computer and mouse

Good commander and other team spotting helps lots too, that is maybe most common reason of magical "ownage." When you know there is enemy guy coming behind corner you win most times. :D

My computer is old peace of crap. :(

- - - Updated - - -

ps. i have been feeling like crap and all the family also recently so have not been playing .got to look after them a bit .

Sad to hear you have hard time. :( What is going on? Hopefully things gets better soon...

"Sad to hear you have hard time. What is going on? Hopefully things gets better soon." hi heik its only a bit of man flue but the little fella had a cold and then got chicken pox lol.

he is a brave little guy. a lot more than i am even at his little age :}

"avoid stupid things like getting middle of crossfire. and lonewolf-Rambos " shit that sounds like me lol chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarge :}
didnt come to squad tonight heik because a new name joined my squad and i was trying to show him what a reasonable bunch we are ... i asked him a few times to come to charlie squad but he didnt respond ?
anyways, see ya out there , regards , rich.

Good to hear it's nothing very bad/dangerous going on. :)

Lol it's tactical distracting of enemy when they watch how you rush alone against full squad and thinking "Lol Rich is crazy!" Then i and other guys of our squad surprise them and then we win. "Create havoc or be part of it." :D

It's good you teach new guys how important teamwork is. Lol i thought you need squad-leader time for that one medal or something. :D

Well fuckoff, I'm a veteran with a good PC, decent hardware, low ping and I still suck! ;-) The one thing that has made my performance better recently (in addition to the above tips) is simply: always aim for the head of the foe! Makes a world of a difference; I've pumped enemies' torsos full of lead (using e.g. M240) and they are still standing there sneering at me but a couple of shots between the eyes and their metabolic processes are a matter of interest only to historians!

sweet, sir pix and hi . someone else said that too and have been trying it with some success . i saw on chat you missed bf2 ? its not too late to come back ... lots of really good squad people there :}

hi heik .... i now i allways rush in i just cant stay still lol. makes me chuckle too because it must look insane :} good fun though ! and plenty of revives for you lol.

Put red ribbon to your head, take your shirt off and shoot with LMG from hip while standing position. Do it like Rambo and you can't go wrong... :D

I am generally worse than useless, however on occasion I have got the drop on the odd preoccupied soul. Just recently I have put three aimed shots with an SA80 to the head of one player lying prone at close range to no effect, the guy in question jumped to his feet and killed me (I had full heath) and promptly kill me with one shot with a PKM. Is this a common occurrence or is it just my good fortune? Options 1. I am a rubbish shot and couldn t hit a cows ass with a banjo (very probable) 2. He s just an incredibly lucky/talented player who I can only hope to emulate. 3. Lag/ping/crappy computer (bad workman and all that) 4 He s a cheating bar steward. 5.A combination of all the above. Opinions of the honourable members gratefully received.

5, the SA80 can be a right bitch of a gun sometimes not hitting shit no matter if you're in single shot, lying down, and aiming right at the head and then other times it's one of the best guns extremely accurate, just have to make sure you're in single shot mode and don't panic when been shot back at (hard sometimes lol). Try to make sure you have some cover, throw down a medi kit or two and crouch or lie down and single shot at the body or head as rapidly as possible while maintaining good accuracy if you can. Of course if you're going inside a building put it on full auto for going around corners etc.

Apart from that ping of course can affect it depending on what yours is and just playing more to improve your skill

5, the SA80 can be a right bitch of a gun sometimes not hitting shit no matter if you're in single shot, lying down, and aiming right at the head and then other times it's one of the best guns extremely accurate, just have to make sure you're in single shot mode and don't panic when been shot back at (hard sometimes lol). Try to make sure you have some cover, throw down a medi kit or two and crouch or lie down and single shot at the body or head as rapidly as possible while maintaining good accuracy if you can. Of course if you're going inside a building put it on full auto for going around corners etc.

Apart from that ping of course can affect it depending on what yours is and just playing more to improve your skill

Why you told him that? Now what will I use? lol

Rich, don't do it, it's Sams trap

I am generally worse than useless, however on occasion I have got the drop on the odd preoccupied soul. Just recently I have put three aimed shots with an SA80 to the head of one player lying prone at close range to no effect, the guy in question jumped to his feet and killed me (I had full heath) and promptly kill me with one shot with a PKM. Is this a common occurrence or is it just my good fortune? Options 1. I am a rubbish shot and couldn t hit a cows ass with a banjo (very probable) 2. He s just an incredibly lucky/talented player who I can only hope to emulate. 3. Lag/ping/crappy computer (bad workman and all that) 4 He s a cheating bar steward. 5.A combination of all the above. Opinions of the honourable members gratefully received.

option 6. And may be that cock had a pile of medic kits around him, and while you where shooting he had some luck to cure himself? Or he was a medic

and pulled his magic pack just intime?

you know me art if i find out the magical answer to theses things i will share with all . i am up for helping people and making things fair .......... on the other hand i could keep it to myself and be king of the noobs with my new found power lol ... oh dear :)

i'd have gone with option 3 or 4, but whatshecalled.. sam?.. said and fucoff will suffice.

Fucoff > thought i heard some faint "i got the power" singing on teamspeak.. lol..

thanks fellas much appreciated you taking time to advise a poor old sod. just today I ve been feeling the benefits and posting scores of 25+ without the need for throwing medikits around like confetti (which for me is quite an improvement). one more stupid question if you ll indulge me, I down loaded BF2 off the steam site so have no manual, Samoz mentioned keeping the SA80 on single shot, what is the control key for switching auto to single and visa versa?

Users who are viewing this thread